The hooves of my ancestors.

Little green turtle with unwavering tenacity bob his head on the wall of a dirty aquarium.
 - The hooves of my ancestors mercilessly trampled expanses of the Gobi Desert! And I! A! YYA! I'm sitting here as Durra and can not even take a shit where you want! To shit -Konchay pizdyuk Ryzhyi !!! - Yelled bug with hysterical notes.
Red cat calmly buried in a pile of fresh carpet, stretched and lazily raised his green eyes on the aquarium.
 - First from your ancestors did not have hooves. Maximum tentacles. gygyt. - Cat smug ass slapped on the table next to the cage and began to wash. - Second, stop yelling, ears wilt. A third baby - cat sniffed and brought face to the glass - you fool.
On this meaningful note, sluggish animal paw scratched on the wall, turned and gently dropped to the floor.
-Byyyydloooo !!! - Squealed bug. - Marginal fucking! How dare you ?? I'm older than you 4 times! And you!!! me !!! - Turtle failed. - Fool !!! Yes, I'm a woman!
 - And I'm not fucking. - Cat turned. - Well, a woman, then a fool. Ûûû, Tortilla fuck. -kot vile chuckled and went into the kitchen.
 - I do not ... Tortilla - powerless whispered bug. - I Cleopatra ...
But she has no one listened.

Ramses, eight red cat, storm yard beggar and a favorite of the district cats rubbed against his leg mistress and expressive eyes darted to the window. They were waiting for him. Gently jumping on the lawn, he reached out and silently paddled to a handful of cats digging in a dumpster.
 - RRRRRRRGAVBLYAD !!! - Suddenly he barked once behind them.
Cats, shouted hysterically, shied away in different directions.
 - Gyya-gagagagaaaaa - Pretty neigh Ramses. - Do not pissing, I do.
Caudle slowly began to crawl out of their hiding places.
 - Rams, damn. - Old, speckled cat with broken ear twitching the tip of the tail, came first. - Well, you really Jam podyabyvat. you do nehuy galleries? I am old cat ... and I can give the oak once. - Speckled nervously sat down, ready to break at any moment.
 - Yes, Che you can not make a joke, galleries ... - Rams luxurious stretch and imposingly sprawled nearby. - Come on, tell me, what kind of things.

Cleopatra in the world Klepa, exhausted, lay in the shell and sobbing amended the pictures of his life. See was practically nothing. 20 years old, still inexperienced child, bought it at a pet store, along with that bump against the aquarium and put here on this table, where she spent twelve years joyless. Seven years ago plemyashka hostess dragged into the house mangy red Nerds Ramses, making the existence of Cleopatra is even more bleak. Before that Klepov still sometimes let crawl around the house, with the advent of Rams to let her stop fearing attacks on her from the red error nature. In fact, the Rams are not going to attack, but the meanness of his best supported concerns owners, hissing and getting up on their hind legs when a turtle in his field of vision. Cat of the Nerds has grown and developed into a full-fledged idiot. Hours prosizhivaya about cells, he said Klepov nasty things, repeatedly bringing it to tear tantrums.
It happened at this time. And so I could not continue.
-Hundreds Years ago hooves of my ancestors ... - whispered with hatred bug. - I'll ssuka arrange sweet life. You're my poplyashesh. - Cleopatra murmured and closed her eyes. She needed to gain strength.

- Yes ... I have those responsible! Really - how dried turd with legs! - Rams lying next to the white cat from the second entrance and his eyes sparkled with mischievous imps. He made a bad face, puffed his cheeks and goggled - tentacles maih ancestors trampled sands of the Gobi desert !!! - He drawled nasally, wildly rolling his eyes.
White pussycat rolled with laughter. - Yes Ramsiik fucked! - She moaned. - Perestaan! I can not take it anymore!
-And Head of steklu- BAM! BAM! BAM! - Rams snickered. - A bad animal, I answer those. - He got up, shook himself - Okay, I'll go. See you tomorrow.
 - Come on honey. - Pussycat languidly stretched and eyes flashed. - I'll wait.
 - Yeah. - Grunted cat climbing the pipe. - Come.

Cleopatra had noticed that if a ladder to place higher, it gets to the top of the aquarium. The stairs were a favorite subject of bullying Rams.
 - Yyyy - whinnying it - they would have given those wheel. - Tortilla, Alla-op! PA beeegommmmarsh stairs! - Yyiyiiiiyiiytitiiiiyyyfyyy - he was choking with delight. Klepa did not pay attention to him and practice hard at night. Another step ... and it gradually increased the slope of the stairs and climb, climb ... it was necessary to do so.

Evening came. Rams was lying on the couch in the room watching TV with a drowsy hostess plemyashka was in the country, no one could interfere with our plans.
Cleopatra moved up the ladder, breathing calmed and began to climb. Carapace turtle inexorably pulled down unruly feet from slipping off the awkward steps, but she stubbornly climbed higher and higher, until it felt under the feet cold edge of the aquarium.
-Kopyta My ancestors! - I croaked triumphantly Klepa and tumbled across the board.
Rams wary looked up when he heard a strange knocking, listening for a moment calmed down and gently jumped down on the floor, went to the kitchen.

That turtle rotated onto his back helpless - no more than a silly stereotype. Cleopatra has long been studied revolutions sitting cooped up, so now get up on their feet are not made for her no trouble.
Klepa shook, and trying to take the time crept into the far corner, where there were long-prismotrennye items.

A light snack before bedtime, Ramses was headed to the couch, but, being in good mood, I decided once more to spoil Klepov from under his nose. Humming to himself, he easily opened the door into the room feet without looking at the cage, took place in the middle of the room, pointedly raised his tail, and ...
-Kopyta My ancestors ssuka, trampling fucking sands of the Gobi Desert. - Before the Rams was Cleopatra's nose. the upper part of the face covered dark red armband, with slits for eyes, the front leg gleamed menacingly dagger.
 - Klepa ... Klepushka, well, what are you doing ?? .. - Ramses frantically backed away. strength left him, fear paralyzed traffic.
 - Call me Raphael. - Cleopatra smiled wryly. - Or Rafaella ... In general, fuck. Pray pizdyuk, if you can.
 - Cleopatra Well, it's not serious! please, come on, do not be so fun! - Rams pressed himself against the wall and looked pleadingly at the turtle tears glistening eyes. - Well, I will not any more! I honestly! I will no more! I do not boo ...

Cleopatra gently wiped the blade on a tuft of cat hair, and slowly walked to the middle of the carpet. Sitting down, she enjoyed piled sharply smelling pile and crawled back to the aquarium. Putting the book on the table so that they created a likeness of the ladder, she climbed back into the aquarium carefully hidden dagger and a bandage for a bunch of herbs and satisfaction drawn into the shell.
 - We do not mind insects, super ninja turtle, shell wear such as shirts - young talents - ha ha! - She purred already half asleep.

"Still wondering - she thought, - how is it that in a corner of my room, took a bandage with slots and a samurai sword? ...»
But the question to her so no one answered.

© Common

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting