Clear karma is possible by means of prayer "on the cleared race."

She takes off her "karma" or generic problems of several generations, such as fetal damage or ancestral curse.

It may be a sin which was committed in one of the generations and imposed on the following "for the sins of their parents».

This may be our karma, our sins committed in the course of this and past lives.
All this is reflected in our here and now.

In this prayer we ask God's forgiveness for the sins and mistakes of their ancestors, to stop responding for the offenses committed by them under the law of karma.

Otmolit the sins of their ancestors and clearing the energy-information field of some sort, you can break the karmic connection and start to live my life without answering for their ancestors, and freed from the "generic" damage and curses.

Cleansing should take place on a daily basis for 40 days.

Purification of Karma prayers:

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Read the prayer "Our Father»:

Our Father, Who art in heaven!
Hallowed be thy name, Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, as in heaven and on earth.
Our daily bread Give us this day;
And forgive us our debts, for theirs as we forgive our debtors;
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory.
Amen. »

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Read the prayer "Hail Mary, Virgin, rejoice»:

Hail Mary, Hail, highly favored Marie, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, for thou hast borne the Saviour of our souls.
Amen. »

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Read the prayer "In the kind of cleansing»:

"Lord, I apologize to all whom I have wittingly or unwittingly offended in this life and in my past lives.
Lord, I forgive all those who hurt me intentionally or unintentionally in this life or in my past lives.
Lord, I am sorry for all my dead relatives.
Lord, I am sorry for all my living relatives.
Lord, I apologize to all the people who willingly or unwillingly, by word, deed or thought hurt my ancestors.
Lord, I ask You to cleanse, heal and protect me, my family and all my family and fill your power of the Holy Spirit, light, love, harmony, strength and health.
Lord, I ask You to cleanse my family.
In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
Amen ».

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Read the prayer of thanksgiving:

"Lord, thank You for all that You give me.
Thank Power of Your Holy Spirit, all the Forces of Light, heaven, earth, and all the saints, who pray to the Lord with me for my forgiveness. »

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Repeat three times of prayer.

Tags

See also

New and interesting