Bikers and Hrustik

On the internet is not quenched battles of the relationship of car owners with motorcyclists. Both those leads convincing arguments in its favor, supported by incidents from the life. Decided to throw in my 2 pennies. Vodyatelov we have, of course, too short, but I would like to deal with fans two-wheeled machinery. You can not of course be said that all motorcyclists good or bad, but for myself, I divide them into two categories (although certainly more).
Knowing that many do not like when a lot of letters, try not to smear.

Bikers - usually law-abiding and adequate people aged, with his head on his shoulders. Bike for them means of transportation, but something much more. Go solid, respect themselves and other road users. Most follow the traffic rules, not rushing unnecessarily lanes, moving about with a flow rate. The organizers and participants of the set motor clubs. Move more often on choppers, road bikes and class Turismo. Very rarely become participants in an accident.

Crunches - the main task to get from point A to point B in the shortest possible time. Love to put all sorts of speed records and reckless driving, with further laid out in the Internet, hoping to soothe his sore ego .. Aggressive - break your mirror, spotlight or window it does not cost anything. Demand respect for yourself when disregard for others.
 - SDA ?! - No, not heard.
 - License plates? - Nah necessary
 - In settlements speed of not more than 60 (even for bikes)! - Pfff
 - Movement between the rows is forbidden! - What?
 - Turn signals? - Once
yet you know that on the road you are not the most important? - How is it ???!
And yet, you always require that drivers have to keep an eye side mirrors. Understand bustler eternal, can not you see in the mirror, if you are there a second ago was not yet! And if cars get healthy in the "blind spot" that much about motorcycles and say nothing.
And before requiring compliance with traffic rules from others, start with yourself.
I apologize for the error, if any. Good luck on the road and take care of yourself.

Tags

See also

New and interesting