Biker wedding

And it was so ...
We went on a weekend walk in the Victory Park.
Camera down, as always, with an already learned a bitter lesson that everything interesting happens when the camera or in the car or at home has remained.
And suddenly Dimych pulled towards the roadway at a speed that would envy any professional runner.
Will be 41 photos and comments to them.
Author

I looked around, and there is here:

Bikers! And not just bikers, and the wedding procession of bikers! It's not often you see this, I must say!
[1]

Ahead of the bride and bridegroom, all these beauties from itself!
[2]

[3]

Behind - a suite of motorcycles that I did not see in the pictures (and indeed no idea, to be honest, that motorcycles can be so). And the riders on these bikes is very colorful, dressed in leather with embroidered inscriptions and designs, each with its own attributes. In general, no theatrical festival next is not lying, all this all looked beautifully!
[4]

[5]

[6, 7]

All this procession taxied to the Wedding Palace, and passing people, it is clear the case, rushed to shoot the bikers who than the much (good any mobile phone today - and even camera concurrently). Bikers have placed their "horses" right before the registry office and graciously posed for the people.
[8]

[9]

Generally, the guys were extremely open and pleasant to talk to and not terrible (although, I must say, in all its trappings looked pretty menacing).
[10]

[11, 12]

[13]

[14]

Easily allowed to take pictures of yourself and the children on their bikes ...
[15]

[16]

[17]

and even newlyweds are not attached to the bikers' movement, made it possible to capture a "Yamaha" ...
[18]

We decided to find out more about bikers (when still a chance to fall out) and chatted with them.
Meet Alexander (Kazak) and his wife Elena.
[19, 20]

They, like all the rest of the bikers here, belong to the international club "Night Wolves".
Alexander - an experienced biker, in May this year motobrosok committed on the territory of the United States (which can be read here).
[21]

Elena among bikers only the second season, and it's all very much. "I did a job on a motorcycle ride" - smiling, she said.
[22]

[23]

The boys came from Kolomna on wedding Marina Mindolinoy known in Belgorod (and not only) biker and part-time Manager of Public Relations Belgorod Tele2. As the Internet told me, Marina - a very active person, is chairman of the Committee of Women's mototouristik Motorcycle Federation of Russia. According to Elena, Marina has organized, in its historical significance, the second female motocross from Moscow to Izhevsk. The girls repeated the feat female engineers Izhevsk motorcycle factory, which passed along the route "Moscow Izhevsk-" in 1936 on a motorcycle IZH-7!

At the wedding to Marina (her fiance, incidentally, is also a biker) came colleagues from different cities of Russia and Ukraine, as can be seen by traffic numbers. This in itself, their presence seems to me to be a wonderful gift to the newlyweds! I think that no bride would not refuse such a spectacular wedding! Here, truly, is something to remember :)
[24]

Severe, at first glance, bikers, in fact, are not so terrible. And some, even very funny ...
[25]

I am sure that almost all bikers state of the art close to perfect.
They love their "iron horses"! Well, take care of them accordingly, carefully and with love!
[26]

[27]

[28]

[29]

Special attention should be original style gear bikers.
All of these patches, key chains and other paraphernalia look very colorful and leave the impression of cool.
I want to see everything separately, but so many elements, it's time to get acquainted with everybody, is clearly not enough ...
[30]

[31]

[32]

[33]

[34]

After registration - photographs with family and friends ...
[35]

[36]

[37]

Meanwhile, the assistant of the bride helps her make the transformation of clothing ...
Flick hand wedding dress turns ...

from long to short! We have before us a new dress, motorcycle! :)

Newlyweds - now a real family!
We see that they are happy and love each other!
I sincerely wish that all of them were good!

All of the horses.
That's all. Thank you all.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting