The civil war in Ukraine

Yulia Latynina

Recently I was surprised to learn that in eastern Ukraine is a civil war.
This I learned not on Russian television. For Russian television is clear: there, in the east, is the heroic uprising of the Ukrainian people against NATO evrogeev and fascists.
And I learned it from people such as conscientious. Claiming the intellectual significance. For example, from director Herman Bush. "All plunged into the fog, which all sounds are distorted. Probably, in the civil wars there is no right or wrong "- sadly he wrote about Odessa.
Or here Arhanelsky Alexander: "What is happening in / Ukraine - a real civil war. We never get together in the one who started it and who is more to blame ».
Well, what about the fact that he never went down, and it has two told grandmother. In history there have been quite a lot of events, for which the two parties are involved in offering a diametrically different explanations. And not always the truth lies in the middle. Sometimes it was headlong one side. For example, Hitler in September 1939 claimed that the war started the Poles, and the Poles claimed that Hitler, and - surprisingly Mr. Arkhangelsk - somehow later historians agreed.
So, for a moment. I, for the life of me, no civil war in Ukraine do not see. Even in the Donbass, where Putin like 60% of the population.
Where the Civil War? In Slovyansk? We know who directs "people's militia" Slavyansk. Certain Igor Girkin, callsign "Shooter." Mr. Girkin - a remarkable personality. Just look at his page "VKontakte". Wow! It's a lump! Mothers chelovechische! Kvachkov rest! Mr. Girkin - an ardent supporter of the monarchy and the Orthodox. He swore - twenty years ago - Kirill Vladimirovich Romanov. He is fond of historical reconstruction - "VKontakte" scored his photos in uniforms of officers of Denikin and Roman centurions.
"With such power - writes Girkin (about Putin) - Russia will not build great. Is that great Honduras. " "In my opinion, the Bolshevik regime remains to this day in Russia." Rogozin for him "a PR project", "six of diamonds sleeves Surkov».
Mr. Girkin says of himself that he fought in almost all local conflicts (willingly believe, because he is fighting superprofessionalnoy) and that he was the officer whether the GRU, or FSB. I believe less because not sure that the FSB take those sworn Kirill Vladimirovich Romanov. In any case, he had contacts in these patriotic circles gebeshnyh obviously rife.
In between ripping bellies and pulling teeth (remember that over the bodies discovered in Slavyansk, terribly abused, the deputy Fisherman ripped open his stomach, the other to tear teeth), as well as the arrest of the OSCE mission in which Girkin vigilantly spies saw NATO (well at least not zhidomasonov), Mr. Girkin writes children's stories. Presumably, patriotic. (However, what about the corpses, strictly speaking, they can not be the work of Girkina and his subordinates.)
In short - the mother of chelovechische. Cob. According to his page "VKontakte" understand what is happening in Slavyansk. Some of these other dogs of war, the flying to the Crimea, hired there ruble beam, and they are engaged in a public relations war, will enter the ATC, the cops chase (or buy a coin) to hoist the Russian flag Russian television crew, filming finished - flag took off and ran.
And this is howling seriously. Last officer in the White Army. If the Ukrainian Security Service does not have enough skill (or smart enough) and Girkin goes live, we have to hear Girkine rifle. Mark my words. Kvachkov will rest. Girkin arrow will be the center of attraction for all these Russian.
But the only question is: what does Girkin arrow, Orthodox, Russian, living all his life in Moscow citizen king Cyril has to civil war in Ukraine? Where Girkin-arrow and where Slovyansk? And these their toys - machines, grenade launchers, MANPADS - Girkin arrow that bought in the market? In the toy shop "DIY»?
Or stop by here on Facebook Oleg Kudukhov, a native of South Ossetia, a colleague of her current president Anatoly Bibilov. Mr. Kudukhov placed in the network beautiful spot called "Ossetian volunteers in Donetsk».
Rollerblading - heavily armed bearded men. No, no, I understand. These wonderful people at first struggled with modest sponsorship Russia against Georgian fascists. Now they are fighting against the bloody Ukrainian fascists. I just do not understand one thing: where South Ossetia and where Eastern Ukraine? What a civil war in Ukraine?
Clip from "Ossetian volunteers" I caught here's why: I understand, who stormed the police department in Mariupol on May 9th. May 9 was an attempt to turn the second Slovyansk Mariupol, which at the moment rather failed. The fact that the police department at this point guard volunteers created Kolomoiskiy Battalion "Dnepr", and, unlike many other ATC where police under such attack immediately ran away, "Dnepr" took the fight. Firefight lasted long enough for reinforcements arrived in time to the Ukrainian army, standing at checkpoints around Mariupol. The attackers fled, but after that the people came running Mariupol. He just celebrated May 9 and shouting "right quadrant! Fascists! Our beat! "Began to spread not ATC, and the whole city, especially since the set of notes were drunk. After that, "Dnepr" the next day left the city, making sure that it is impossible to protect against militants population that sympathizes with them.
So: "Ossetian volunteers" I got interested because the people who were shot by gunmen who seized the 1st floor of the ATC, swore that the insurgents said "not in Russian and in Ukrainian." They mean the Chechens (in zamkomandira "Dnepr" then seemingly had his ears cut off), but, for me, so people with experience of ethnic cleansing in Georgia would cope with this problem is not worse. Do not disgrace would, so to speak, the banner of struggle against fascism
But even imagine that this is not so, and that among the Ossetians stormed Maruipolskoe ATC was not. Question: guns and sniper who gave them? Do participants "civil war" they are ground in a barn on a home lathe?
Donetsk? Excuse me, but I was there. Donetsk People's Republic by former emememschik Denis Pushilin. Are we going to seriously discuss running emememschik for money or he received his sight? (By the way, in Odessa, one of the leaders Antimaydana Denis Yatsyuk - also a former emememschik.) I can assure you that Mr. Pushilin - frankly a dependent person. At the meeting it with Khodorkovsky, which I attended, together with him was looking to oversee what he says, and that the most ridiculous-looking had the authority to look after, but he did not speak of authority had.
Someone, like, for Pushilinym hiding? Some aspect of the Civil War, the ideological and self? Can you explain to me who would think to hide behind emememschikom?
No, I've seen a lot of Donetsk sincere people. "Knitting" grandmothers who shouted to me that they pray to Putin. Misfits who sincerely told me that "80% of the world's discoveries made Russian." But, tell me, please, the proponents of the theory of "civil war", you really think that these grandmothers and marginalized and in fact would have believed that in Kiev seized power "Bender" proteges NATO, without the aid of Russian TV?
Unhappy pensioner and National marginals there and in Russia. For all time of their existence in Russia they arranged: nedoperevorot and nedopokushenie them. Kvachkova murder Judge Chuvashova murder of Markelov and Baburova murder several antifascists demonstration "penalty" Dagestani and Tajiks with fixation on video and antipedofilskie raids Marcinkiewicz-Tesak. Once on the "civil war" does not pull.
The problem is that the sympathy of the population there, but my grandmother and marginal are unable to arrange a "civil war" and capture administration without help from.
I'm not even going to tackle the question of "who". And I think, frankly, that the "war" part, type Girkina, made from different soldiers of fortune who, for various reasons, flocked to the Crimea. There they were quickly counted, given weapons and money - why they report to Aksenov. A "peaceful part" is on the money Yanukovych Yanukovych and now plays against Ukraine the same role that Eduard Kokoity - against Georgia. A majority of local involved in the "Donetsk People's Republic" - a network Medvedchuk create just as insurance against loss Yanukovych election in 2015. "Donetsk people of the Republic" - it was such an alternate airport for landing, golden loaf. Not in the sense that Putin has nothing to do with, and that is his modus operandi - to act by proxy. How is the ancient Chinese saying: "Slaughter the stranger with a knife." And always be able to say that the knife is not yours.
But here's a simple test: what will happen to the "Donetsk People's Republic", if you remove the influence from Russia? Answer: will resolve immediately. What kind of "civil war»?

P.S. By the way. When I stood in front of the State Administration Mikhail Khodorkovsky, I left my phone to one of there "assistant deputy." (Deputies, as you know, there's no one chose. They are there themselves appoint a deputy.) And now he's calling in a few days. The guy is so dense, that took me by the assistant Khodorkovsky. And that, says he came? Listen, I answer. "Here then Pushilin came to him in the" Premier Palace "." - "Yes, but what they have agreed? Maybe he had suggestions? Maybe Khodorkovsky a proposal came to do? We are ready to suggestions. You do not forget, I'm still a deputy assistant ».
Do you think people who call strangers and report that they are "willing to offer," this is really a "civil war»?
In the photo: Ukraine. Lugansk. May 7th. Supporters of the federalization of Ukraine during a rally in front of the regional department of the Interior Ministry of Ukraine. The protesters demanded the resignation of the chief of the regional police Anatoliy Naumenko.
Your text to link ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting