I managed to say goodbye ...

In the United States recently swept a strong tornado, which claimed a lot of lives. The deadly storm dispersed in earnest in the city VILON, Arkansas, where in the bathroom of his house hiding Jeffrey Hunter (Jeffrey Hunter), a student of the University of Central Arkansas. He knew that he was not destined to survive the storm ... A huge tornado funnel went straight to the house where Jeffrey hid, he knew it was the last minute of his life, and he decided to write a last letter to his mother ...
Mom Jeffrey was 20 miles away when he wrote her

8 photo.

She said that his first post was with the text: "Mom, I'm so scared.»

"Goodbye Mother ...»
"He's coming right at me»
Jeffrey knew the tornado was moving right at him, and these were the last messages that he had sent

His mother, Regina, wrote to him that she loves him. These were the last words meant to her son, whom she was not destined never to see ...
She keeps asking him, "Are you okay? Are you okay? Let me know what's happening to you? ", But no reports of him are no longer reported

Jeffrey hid in the house with his father and stepmother. Their neighbor Liman Watkins, after a tornado got out of his house and found Jeffrey, lying on the ground

He did not survive this storm. but he had time to say goodbye

15 people were killed by tornadoes in Arkansas, including Jeffrey. Tornado took with him 37 people in eight states. It was the strongest tornado of the year.

"Goodbye Mother ...»

Tags

See also

New and interesting