The power to cope with the loss of a loved one

The loss of a loved one leaves a mark on the soul indefinitely. Sometimes there is not enough life to come to terms with the loss. I have so much to say to my loved ones and relatives. Only in order to hug a dear person tightly and not to let go, those who are faced with loss dream of inventing a time machine. Only time will not return, and everyone copes with their grief in their own way. Today we want to share the story of a Japanese man who for ten years could not accept the fact that his wife is no longer alive.

GettyImages The loss of beloved man Kazuyoshi Sasaki has lost his wife in the worst earthquake in Japan's history. The tragedy occurred on March 11, 2011. The earthquake claimed more than 20,000 lives. Kazuyoshi Sasaki came to the ruins of his home every day. He hoped to call the evacuation centers and waited in horror for a response from the morgue workers, but he never managed to find his beloved Miwako.

As children, they met at school, and ten years later married. Miwako and Kazuyoshi had four children. For a man, his wife was everything. He still doesn't believe what happened, even 10 years later: "It happened so suddenly." I can't forget that. I sent you a message about where I am, but you never read it, Kazuyoshi Sasaki cries.

How to cope with the loss of Kazuyoshi Sasaki calls his beloved on the “wind phone”. This phone was installed by the Japanese. Itar SasakiTo communicate with a cousin who died of a serious illness. The Wind Phone is a telephone booth that is not connected to a telephone line. No one will answer at the other end of the line. But after the tragedy, this place became a salvation for inconsolable relatives who have been trying to recover for years.

GettyImages’ “Wind Phone” gives you the opportunity to say goodbye to those who have gone to heaven. They come here to mourn their grief, to say to a loved one what they did not have time to say during their lifetime. There are so many things I wanted to ask and tell you.

GettyImages After the national disaster, thousands of Japanese come to the "wind phone" to say: "Many never had time to say goodbye." There are those who would like to say something at the end if they knew they were talking to loved ones for the last time, Sasaki said.

He who has not lost a loved one will never understand what the bitterness of loss and unbearable emptiness in the soul, which can not be closed. It takes years for someone to realize what happened to start living. And someone for the rest of his life will not forgive himself for stupid offenses, actions, for not being able to show his own person how much he needs him.

GettyImages No one cares about anyone else's grief. In everyday life, you have to deal with your feelings alone. A phone booth in the middle of the field won't bring back loved ones. But it gives hope that our relatives hear us and know how hard it is to wake up with the thought that they are gone.

We need to appreciate every minute we spend with our parents, brothers, spouses and children. Life is unpredictable, no one knows how much time each of us has. Give your parents a hug right now, tell your husband how much you love him, thank your sister for your support. Tenderness is never much, and we will regret the missed minutes until the end of days.

Photo in article

Tags

See also

New and interesting