Server, it is also a torture

Good morning, dear Yapovchane! I share with you a story that made my morning today! =)
ZY The story is not mine.

A couple of days ago, late at night the duty of the N city outfit police brought two detainees - a man badly beaten and 35 years old young man 19 years of addition rather fragile.

Beaten man reported that recently released from prison and went home later in testimony confused. The young man turned out to be more consistent. He said that working as an engineer on duty in hosting M, located in the two-story building in a residential area.

The young man is on duty, about 23:40 got the message monitoring system of the fall of the link of one of the servers in the data center, down to the basement (where the servers are physically located) to establish the cause of the incident and found in the basement of a stranger, to delve into the cabinet with spare parts.

Leave space stranger refused, began to behave aggressively and threatened with a screwdriver. In the ensuing fight the young man pulled the enemy, throwing in his face pack with cage bolt (confirmed by a large number of these in his pockets and folds of the garments of both parties), then beat the sled from the server (supported by blunt chopped nature of the injuries of the victim) bound with plastic ties and tried to deliver police station, where the road and was greeted outfit patrol.

At the moment circumstances of the incident are clarified.

No, you think: lean shaggy student beaten to death in the VGA healthy headdresses slides from the server.
There will be 3 pictures for clarity "torture instruments» =)
Please do not break
Taken main weapon here =)

this enemy distracted =)

and tie =)

Z.Y.2 upload pictures, because perhaps not everyone knows the scope of IT =)

Tags

See also

New and interesting