Google Chrome version without experiencing display URL

April 30 started the trial assembly Google Chrome Canary, which disable the display URL in the address bar. She became the only input field in which you can print an address or enter a search term in Google; URL can not be seen by clicking:

Chrome 36 - version, which is run in innovation - will be released in early July. It is worth noting that the confidence in the successful passage of novelty test is not - now in Google look at the reaction of the users, which will determine whether it makes sense to disable the address bar. Of course, there is also the opportunity to customize the display through the switch chrome: // flags / # origin-chip-in-omnibox - the choice is for the user. For the advanced user.

A common user may not really need the URL - there is a button to +1 and Like. And how do you feel about the prospect of extinction URL?
I use Chrome and I like this idea: it will be more convenient and easier
I use Chrome and I do not care: I do not use the address bar
I use Chrome and I do not care: I will set for themselves
I use Chrome and I do not like this idea: for me it would be awkward
I use Chrome and I do not like this idea, it violates the principles of the Internet
I do not use Chrome and I like the idea
I do not use Chrome, and I do not care: the child would not play
I do not I use Chrome and I do not like this idea, it violates the principles of the Internet
I do not use Chrome, and I do not like this idea: Mozilla uniquely copies < I use the blue button "Internet" and did not understand what I mean Only registered users can vote in polls. Sign , please. Voted 5571 people. Excused 507 people.

Source: habrahabr.ru/post/221603/

Tags

See also

New and interesting