Google I / O 2014: online broadcast in Russian

Just one hour in the exhibition complex "Moscone West" (San Francisco) will begin the presentation of Google. It was here 3 weeks ago Apple showed the world iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite. Will Google presentation more interesting, we will know very soon. Hi-Tech Mail.Ru invites see video broadcast all announcements conference Google I / O 2014 on Russian language live together with the world Google presentation in San Francisco. It is expected the new Android, the new Nexus, watch Moto 360, LG, Samsung with Android Wear and other novelties. What will Google's Google I / O 2014?

From the source, not just reports the "correct" information about unannounced devices before their presentation, it became known (or rather confirmed) the name of the new version of Android 5.0 Lollipop (lollipop). It certainly is not a surprise, but the fact is worthy of attention confirmation. The official position of Google know very soon!

14:17
Watch Samsung's Android Wear, which we expect to see on the Google I / O, apparently, get the name of Gear Live. Details about them, read here .

13:29
We remind you that you are left with less than 7 hours before the start of translation Google I / O 2014 to take part in our competition and compete for one of the Nexus 5. Guess announcements Google and get a smartphone from Hi-Tech.Mail.Ru absolutely free! Prizes for this contest are given a store "banderolku" - is a modern and advanced service for shopping in the US, profitable and convenient.

13:03
There was evidence that today we will demonstrate the platform Android TV, closely tied to the games. The developers of the popular game Riptide GP2 update the application, and in support of cheyndzhloge revealed itself Android TV.

True, the author soon realized their mistake and corrected list of changes, but a screenshot was

12:24
Published a new image of the smartphone Moto X + 1. Sources claim that this device we can also demonstrate during Google I / O tonight.

10:16
A network in the meantime, new screenshots of Android L:

As you can see, Google really changed the design of OSes (dominated by white and gray tones), and it is tightly integrated into its services Google Now and Google+. Undergone Changed notification - they come in the form of cards directly to your desktop and are grouped in the notifications panel curtain. Go to the settings of the various modules can now be accessed directly from the blinds (for example, select a Wi-Fi network or view mobile traffic flow).

10:15
US subsidiary of HTC in his microblog makes the following assumptions about how the result will be called Android L:

09:06
So, today's announcement of the new version of Android Android-confirmed head unit Google. Interestingly, a "sweet" give her name Google - Lollipop, Lemonhead, or something else? In addition, we will show the version of Android, and for TV - Android TV ( read more ).

00:04
Google I / O 2014 today! Look at night Hi-Tech.Mail.Ru live video from San Francisco with a video in Russian. Add to favorites and share with friends, we will tell about all submitted updates.

20:01, June 24
Before the start of the presentation of Google I / O 2014 is less than one day. Tomorrow we will learn all the secrets of Google. We remind you that offers a host of new items: software and (in the first place - the new Android), and hardware (primarily - Watch Moto 360). This is the main difference from the Apple WWDC Conference 2014, which was paid attention only to the software and all devices remain in the fall. It seems that the announcement of Google promises to be no less (and perhaps even more) interesting than Apple. What do you think? Write in the comments.

19:51, June 24
Do not forget participate in our contest . Get a brand new Nexus 5 for free is a chance for everyone!

18:13, June 24
Stylish watch Moto 360 that we officially have to present tomorrow, will be able to wireless charging.

This information was found out due to the passage of the gadget certification in the American FCC. This is an important point, given that the same opportunity will be at Apple iWatch.

16:11, June 24
Updated interface in the next version of Android was internally called «Quantum Paper» (quantum paper). He will be "flat" with the dominance of white color and contrast graphics. The changes will affect not only the interface of the operating system, applications and Google.

15:01, June 24
The network has an updated interface screenshots Android. At the Google I / O we can introduce the so-called «L» -version Android (previous was "K», KitKat).

This image shows the new login screen, combining elements of Google+ and Google Now.

Icon «L» in the upper left corner, probably due to a new feature Android - limited interruptions (limited interruption). It allows you to customize the notification of incoming messages (notifications are displayed to the user a limited circle of contacts and applications).

14:06, June 24
Perhaps the most anticipated devices Google I / O 2014 is a gadget called Moto 360. This smart watch on Android Wear ( Read more about the platform ).

Motorola promises owners Moto 360 quick access to notifications smartphone - "flick of the wrist." As with all devices with Android Wear, they will always wait for the command «OK, Google», then to complete the request of its owner.

The details we know very soon, but for now we can admire the picture gadget turned out really very stylish.

Source: habrahabr.ru/company/mailru/blog/227603/

Tags

See also

New and interesting