Google I / O 2014. The first day





This fan of the Android operating system knows what is really remarkable June this year. Yes, today, June 25th, launched developer conference I / O, have staged by Google every year.

Google I / O 2014. The first day



Google I / O, recall, held since 2008. By tradition, it runs for two to three days in the exhibition complex "Moscone Center" in San Francisco. It discusses the technical features to create applications for Android, the new functions of the browser and OS Chrome, Google API, WebToolkit, App Engine, open web technologies, and more. Like the Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC), which holds in June Apple, I / O serves as a platform for announcements of new products and applications that we have now with you and find out.

Android L Google decided to change the design of the application and make life easier for developers. Read more on http://www.google.com/design/

Google I / O 2014. The first day

Changed animations, fonts, shadows, 3D efeekt added and much more.

Google I / O 2014. The first day

And other native applications. Design has become more flat, more like the LG G3 UI.

Google I / O 2014. The first day

Changed and the interface in general, the lower button, the status bar, multi-tasking, notifications system.

Google I / O 2014. The first day

Google I / O 2014. The first day

The new keyboard.

Google I / O 2014. The first day

Android Dalvik finally renounces in favor of ART. No one else choice.

Google I / O 2014. The first day

Example of difference in performance.

Google I / O 2014. The first day

Support for 64-bit CPU to ART.

Google I / O 2014. The first day

Android Extension Pack is to reduce the gap between mobile and desktop graphics.

Google I / O 2014. The first day

Presented a new project to improve the battery life.

Google I / O 2014. The first day

Battery Saver pozvodyaet lower the CPU clock and regulate other processes.

Google I / O 2014. The first day

Tomorrow will be available SDK and Android L system images for devices Nexus

Android
 Innovation with each new version.

Google I / O 2014. The first day

Good indicator in the latest version of Play Services, but would be better if this was in the latest version of Android.

Google I / O 2014. The first day

In terms of security has improved. For example, in the case of theft of the smartphone can lose all the personal information that it does not fall into the hands stranger.

Google I / O 2014. The first day

Google wants users to have the same experience with all devices.

Google I / O 2014. The first day

Google Play services - a type of panacea against fragmentation. Security updates will occur through them.

Android Wear 3 months ago Google released Android Wear and gave developers SDK, supported as round (Moto 360) and square screens (LG G Watch). There is a built-in pedometer and pulse sensor

Google I / O 2014. The first day

In general, people check smartphone 125 times a day. And why was released Android Wear with cards.

Google I / O 2014. The first day

With the swipe you can close applications and switch between them.

Google I / O 2014. The first day

Synchronization with smartphones. You can add a note to read the notice.

Google I / O 2014. The first day

You can listen to music, answer a call, sms, etc. There is a mode "do not disturb" with a simple movement.

Google I / O 2014. The first day

Of course you can manage notifications.

Google I / O 2014. The first day

SDK provides access to many ficham Android Wear, which can replace a smartphone.

Google I / O 2014. The first day

Moto 360.

Google I / O 2014. The first day

You can select a recipe and send myself to watch. All devices on the Android Wear waterproof, it will not create problems in the kitchen. The clock has a timer so as not to overcook the steak.

Google I / O 2014. The first day

Samsung Gear Live.

Google I / O 2014. The first day

LG G Watch.

Google I / O 2014. The first day

LG G Watch and Samsung Gear Live today will be available in Google Play Store. Moto 360 will be available later, but in the summer.

Android Auto
 Android Auto presented with Android Auto SDK. Adapted interface for drivers. In the US, people spend at least an hour a day in the machines.

Google I / O 2014. The first day

Navigation, music, and ringtones.

Google I / O 2014. The first day

The system is controlled by voice and understands the desire of the driver. You can listen to incoming messages and respond to them.

Google I / O 2014. The first day

The smartphone is connected to the car and all information displayed on the dashboard. On the viewscreen, the desired information.

Google I / O 2014. The first day

More detail about Android Auto SDK.

Google I / O 2014. The first day

Manufacturers Alliance.

Google I / O 2014. The first day

Developers are also encouraged to create applications for Android Auto. Today, it is available to Android Auto SDK. More than 25 automakers have confirmed the desire to work with Android Auto, the first cars will be the end of this year

Android TV
 As Google sees great potential in the direction of OS for TV. (The third attempt by the way ...) Nowadays TV manufacturers use different systems for their Smart TV, which hinders the development of the market.

Google I / O 2014. The first day

New UI for TVs. Sam is looking for the right TV film shows actors, recommendations and description.

Google I / O 2014. The first day

The smartphone can be used as a control. You can manage and hours.

Google I / O 2014. The first day

You can display an image, such as the current game. All games from the Play Store appear on your TV - the schedule depends on toys.

Google I / O 2014. The first day

Partners Android TV.

Google I / O 2014. The first day

Supported Chromecast.

Google I / O 2014. The first day

Customers responded well to this device. The device is sold in 18 countries and has become a hit.

Google I / O 2014. The first day

Applications that support streaming. List: http://chromecast.com/apps

Google I / O 2014. The first day

SDK is available, you can develop applications. With the help Chromecast TV can display pictures, screensaver from any mobile device (including iPhone).

Google I / O 2014. The first day

You can fully display the image of the smartphone on a TV.

Google I / O 2014. The first day

Supported phones.

Google I / O 2014. The first day

Chromebook
 Top 10 most popular laptops on Amazon - it Hromobuki.

Google I / O 2014. The first day

Google I / O 2014. The first day

Those who enjoy Hromobukom usually carry a smartphone.

Google I / O 2014. The first day

So did the integration. For example, to unlock the phone is unlocked and Chromebook. All messages from your smartphone are displayed on the screen Chromebook.

Google I / O 2014. The first day

You can view the screen of the smartphone.

Google I / O 2014. The first day

Android-application can now be used on the Chromebook.

Google I / O 2014. The first day

Android and work
 In Google made the corporate regime.

Google I / O 2014. The first day

Pichai thank Samsung for their work to promote the introduction of Android and Knox.

Google I / O 2014. The first day

190 million active users of Google Drive. Corporate version of Drive for Work, unlimited storage for $ 10 per user per month, the tools to protect traffic.

Google I / O 2014. The first day

Google Cloud Platform
 Google Cloud Platform includes computers, storage systems and software services.

Google I / O 2014. The first day

You can not only store information, but also to analyze it.

Google I / O 2014. The first day

Google makes its resources and services to large companies. Database with this easy to handle.

Google I / O 2014. The first day

When searching for bugs, you can use the resources Google.

Google I / O 2014. The first day

New analytical system allows you to work with huge amounts of data - Cloud Dataflow.

Google I / O 2014. The first day

Google Fit
 Google Fit Platform - Platform for fitness. Help the user to better track their health without any additional third-party applications.

Google I / O 2014. The first day

Google I / O 2014. The first day

Google I / O 2014. The first day

As a result, a lot of different devices!

Google I / O 2014. The first day

And a video showing the performance of new products.



That's all certainly cool, but like most protests, who accused Google in the manufacture of robots to kill people!

Google I / O 2014. The first day

Do not forget to follow us on FaceBook , and Twitter Google+ ! And of course, subscribe to our blog Habré in profile . What did you like most?
Android L Android Wear Android Auto
Android TV Chromebook Android for Work Google Cloud Platform Moto 360 LG G Watch Samsung Gear Live Cloud Dataflow Google makes Terminator Sign , please. 748 people have voted. Excused 179 people.

Source: habrahabr.ru/company/boxowerview/blog/227605/

BASHNY.NET Portal – Life is interesting!
2012-2026

Bashny.Net