What do you know about rukozhopstve ?!

On Yap so happened that any business whether it is construction, renovation, repair, etc. etc. with their hands called RUKAZHOPSTVOM.
But all that is usually laid out this amazing beauty and quality of work. And personally, I would call it zolotorukost or something like this. But rukozhopost I will try to show you today. (some say in justification that did everything alone).

Children do of a large room (it turned out that now we have a large kitchen is combined with one of the small rooms). Available enchanting room, floor and ceiling is strongly non-parallel walls at an angle to the vertical. In general stjrili house soldiers. It was decided to score on it. Actually I know the theory, but did not comply, or unnecessarily .: expensive or eating space or in some cases it is difficult to do alone. Well, I basically do not esthete.

Will be 67 photos.

At first, wondering what we want:

2. The wife did not like it kept going on:

3. Select. Few dimensioned. (I myself know that the compass is not the best solution for this)

4. This room was:

5. More:

6. Analyzing the floor under the Soviet Built Škofja found a broken gvozdodёr:

7. Breaking on cabinet:

8. Debris many

9. Daughter helps make repairs

10. The bed plywood (12mm) on the floor. (it was a mistake to do it at first)

12. I make the wall. The room was a little reschedule.

13. It was a mistake to do the wall of a small profile. It had then magnifies.

14. sutured. Here you can see that the ceiling and floor are not parallel, strongly. Solve this mozhneo been leveled floor, but it's a long, expensive, and I'm not an esthete, and so I come down.

15. The door at this stage had to put that to protect the rest of the apartment from dust and dirt.

16. More

17. Begin the ceiling.

18. It was decided to align the plates drop stupidly prisobachit over drywall.

19. 7 times measure cut once this is not about me.

20. Something begins to emerge.

21. That this garbage I namayalis.

22. Here.

23. There was a lot for the repair.

24. Old door.

25. I remove it. Brick marked.

26. Put the new one.

27. The test for the age. Who knew what is it?

28. The petals of the flower.

29. And here have reached and severe rukozhopstva. Seven, seven bitch times measure - cut once, not vice versa !!!
I bought a kit for installation in the door handles, and a drill bit. Neglyadya proherachil two holes ...... and then tried the knob ......... hands dropped ...... How did I know that the handles come in different diameters ....
Faerie rukozhop.

30. Yeah

31. I have long lamented and cursed himself. But we must do something. The yield found is: in a building bought two large washers, drill, framed, poorly, but better than the door to change. (handle larger diameter also not deliver because the insides will not work there need to drill a hole on the end face of the door).

32. That

33. It can be seen of course.

34. continue.

35. How difficult to work in a brothel.

36. More

37. Again rukozhopstvo. In the photo I already razkovyryal, and the wires are in the wall. Hammer struck the wire. First time right well.

38. The second time shorted. Knocked the gun. More without consequences.

39. shpatlyuem, smear.

40. The future of the cloud.

41. Here they rukozhopy

42. Fighting girlfriend. Polishers. (I know that they are not used for grinding GCR and his ilk (die quickly), but laziness more greed). Dust Of course a lot of it.

43. The petals are illuminated by LED ribbon. Pictured transformers for them.

44. That

45. This is me.

46. ​​I start wallpapering.

47. That

48. That the tape themselves. Bought at ebee 300 with something rub 5metrov. In total it took 14 meters.

49. enchanting rukozhopstvo connect copper and aluminum. But I can.

50. Ceiling painted partly tape hung, turned fu ...... how dumb I zashpatlevat seams.

51. Hmm.

52. ripped wallpaper, pereshpatleval again stuck. Not fotkal process. This photo has a result.

53. Paint. The break is the result panaramnym shooting.

54. Slowly.

55. lay linoleum.

56. Furniture. Special thanks to the furniture from IKEA and its assembly. I really liked it. Everything is perfectly fit in, just enough. Quality liked.

57. More

58. Instructions for the assembly of all super, for complete rukozhopov like me, everything is chewed.

59. After the assembly.

60. More.

​​

61. buy merry chandelier.

62. Then I really hit his head and he decided to hem curtains purchased.

63. Experience zero.

64. Here.

65. Ash stump not without rukozhopstva. I grab a little extra. But then of course I altered.

66. Outcome.

67. More.
As a result, all repairs to furniture, curtains, lamps, etc. etc. has managed in 64 thousand. That's all I wanted to say. You can kick.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting