As I washed down the trough.

Then many of the mat and the love of children!

In general, he asked me plemyashka. Type, spring has come, The Rooks Have Arrived, eat, dog want.
And, they say, our link standouts and raspizdyaev decided zabatsat feeder. Agreed and decided: to cut the feeder will you!
But Che, bulls fuck us? Shit question, say, go, babe, destroy, and I'm here posozidayu.
Since go to the garage in the scrap, I decided to do at home. Well, Che? The tool is a no lying on the balcony, and s ass hands (as it should), but the main thing. In my order has bezdonnny horn rubbish [i] abundance - Pantry!

Digging in these wilds zasrat spiders, pulled the light here is:
(Immediately came running wool meat. Like, fuck here without her Mutko muddy?)

Fiberboard sheet thickness 6 mm (I later regretted obetom). A piece of chipboard and all rails, bars and other poeben.

Dick Have you thought of here, fucking people ?!

Anyway. For all regulations rukozhopnym was washed down Projects. I called him Krmushka-Dormitory:

Chipboard - just fuck. A hard bastard, and trees in the school garden to take care of it! And suddenly my super-feeder Dormitory on the delicate head of any honors fall? Nah, it is not necessary. Movers country needs, healthy and smart, not all the territory was returned).

Raschertil fiberboard.

Sawed hacksaw, but because kostruktsii saws, saws only 20 cm further in any way. He sat down to think, what to cut. Simple hacksaw garbage, breaks hard knife can, hardboard thick and strong. Then he remembered the grinder! We quickly came to the entrance, the floor woke up the house and all the fucking stink. Hello neighbors!
Then at home I sawed all the bars, wedges.
Finish:

But then there was [ censorship i>]. Since fiberboard ohuet how hard, when you try to bend the (blasphemy, fool dohrena brains too dohrena but dope more) broke this bitch.
Upset ...

While thinking about a Plan B for the roof decided to sand the entire tree. Turned-uf uf uf-like clear. Smooth and rounded).

Posted in [mergetime] 1396696851 [/ mergetime]
Plan B yet. Circuits knocks. Time:

Two:

Three:

Four:

Plan B dohrena visited my brain!
The box nouta - the best material for the manger-gostinka roof!

Try on. Time:

Two:

The edges of the tape close up. And paint. Cans.

Samorezv all fields. It turned out good.

Yeah. Cool for rukozhopa!

Vaasche bonba.

How to hang on the birch tree (why so noisy in Russia birch wept ...), well or other good tree?
Doha brains already creaking. Easily. Doha brains they rule and give out - wire - our everything!
The carrier pile, yes, yes, in the carrier pile makes a hole (only morons are not fumbling in rukozhopstve, saying: "hole»)

On top of the wire.

And Zaguinay.

That's the beauty of work.

Yeah.

Yet.

Well, almost Sazka!
The result: plemyashka characterized this shedEvr school. Immediately call: "Would not you like to come and hang this rukozhopny townhouse odds bёrdz?
A Th me? Vpadlu chtoli? Fuck. Well this is my favorite plemyashka. And by the way, her name is Sofia.

Young citizens of our great country to help.

Puzo did not prevent zapilivanija programs fattening birds, carrying a litter to the borders of Ukraine!

Link standouts and raspizdyaev sincerely happy my rukozhopstvu.

Posted in [mergetime] 1396697359 [/ mergetime]
Link standouts and raspizdyaev me quite satisfied with their existence and spring weather!
All spring!
All spring fuck!
Apologies for the mat and hohlosrachskie notes))!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting