I park wherever I want (27 photos)

Each of us lives in an environment of society. And everyone wants to, regardless of where and how they live, to the front of his house was clean, nice to have manicured lawns with flower beds that the children were playing in the sandbox, but did not stand someone's SUV.

However, in the light of the fact that from year to year, added massively Number of motorists, as well, and the iron horses of all kinds, are fewer and fewer places to park under this sky. Due to this fact, are beginning to explore new, "nepahannoe" territory. Lawns, walkways, children's and other sites.

The machines have not sickly weight, why in inclement weather cultural green spaces turn into potholes and ruts, mud transported all over the yard, respectively, yard starts to look more like the cattle. Manure just not enough.

Some car "fans" put on the above-mentioned places that were never intended for this, based solely on his boorish-bydlyatskoy nature. The yard is empty, there is enough space, but I've been so convenient.

Some manage to enclose your own personal space, pegs there, all sorts of bars and so forth.

The war between the inhabitants of such court yard and car owners do not ever zakrnchitsya. For legal residents stand their owners are on the cars that do not have enough parking and it's not their fault. They are not afraid of any fines or persuasion. Often it comes to battering during the showdown. Sometimes, before the tragic consequences.

Tags

See also

New and interesting