The ideal man from the world of literature: what is it?

That is the same way: reading, reading a book or watching a movie, the main character - well, the spitting image of OH. That is precisely this: the bold, self-confident you are waiting for all my life. All his life, and he in the book! Well, where is justice ?! Or is it the other way around is soft, flexible and very gentle, well, all right, and also - a favorite book character. So, as you know, today we will focus on it - the ideal man of your dreams, who lives for example in the pages of "Gone With the Wind," "Sherlock Holmes," "Pride and Prejudice" and "Harry Potter", which literally overpopulated suitable characters. What book is living your ideal man?

1. Rhett Butler

The vast majority of girls who read immediately thought of "Gone With the Wind" and incredibly charming, intelligent and confident Rhett Butler. The protagonist of the book - a man for the ages. It is this and should be ideal, convinced many: unpredictable, decisive, sometimes sharp, but no one knows how to love.

I join the chorus of enthusiastic voices and a sad sigh when rereading favorite moments from this book.

2. Mr. Darcy

Who has not felt sad for such a strong, terse, but very sincere man? Mr. Darcy is willing to do anything for his beloved, he is a true gentleman and one-woman man. The film industry gave us a lot of favorite Mr Darcy, each of which is somewhat similar to that book. As someone sigh, in fact, up to you.

My choice - it is certainly a book original, legendary and mysterious Colin Firth Matthew Macfadyen in the 2005 version.

3. Mr. Bingley

Character from the same opera, but it was the first opposite one. Charles Bingley man is extremely humble, docile, quiet and very smiley. For someone - not far henpecked and not an option, but for some - a simple, trusting and very nice gentleman. Well, tastes differ.

4. Aragorn-Elessar

About finest men from the "Lord of the Rings" can talk endlessly. But the palm is still confidently holds Aragorn - the perfect man, to whatever side you look. Noble deeds and about the origin, true one-woman man (68 years old waiting for the consent to the marriage, there is a need!), A strong but prefers to solve by diplomatic means. To this add the fact that he is handsome, fair, good ... and the whole country of Gondor in this case - only a small nice addition.

What a beautiful Legolas therefrom.

5. Sherlock Holmes

How many incarnations had this great hero, and one better than the other. I think fans Livanov and Robert Downey Jr. will forgive me for the most modern and "fresh" Sherlock of our days. As for me, because they are all good in their own way, but the modern closer to his book-prototype.

Sherlock Holmes - the perfect companion, erudite, selfish and a true gentleman. It's hard to imagine him as an exemplary family man and husband, but it would be perfectly all their lives to listen to his wise speeches, to help in the adventures together and make fun of Watson.

6. Moriarty

After the acclaimed adaptation of "Sherlock" from the BBC to the level desired and ideal unexpectedly fell and the main villain of the previous book. If before Moriarty was an old man, a genius, but now it pleasure to watch: oh, what a man! His character certainly is not sugar, but negative for the fans, but these attractive characters, Moriarty - a real find.

7. Rochester

Once again, the dream of romantic and delicate ladies - Rochester from "Jane Eyre." Ideal just to the impossibility. At first glance, sullen, secretive, stern and stiff, but in reality - a romantic one-woman man and a true knight.

8. Severus Snape

Well, who did not cry over those frames, when Dumbledore's office jump silver doe, and his eyes are Damblodra tears? Or those moments where the cries had Severus himself, embracing the love of his life? The risk of all secretive, controversial, but a passionate and faithful Severus Snape after the recent books and films sharply risen in the eyes of fans and became a real ideal. More such, able to love truly.

9. Roux

I think this magical character familiar to few, and believe me, you missed a lot. It is not just a charming and attractive Johnny Depp, who starred in the film, as in the energy and character of the character. Freedom-loving, sincere loving, passionate, lo * sualny ... Well then usto?

10. Edward Cullen

Again, on taste and color ... In too white, silent and slightly improbable vampire you can find a lot of shortcomings, but thousands and thousands of women just put it in first place in the ranking of ideal. Why is that? The reasons are many: there are old-fashioned chivalry and romanticism, and his passionate love. Well, who would not want to meet the ever young, beautiful, educated, rich and very intelligent man who was only waiting for 100 years, and now you are ready to do anything for you to become his wife? And you still wonder why he was on the list of ideal?

It is clear that there is not all ... So share your favorite and the perfect man, and tell us why it was he?

Tags

See also

New and interesting