ELLE Women In Music 2014: Who what?

Held recently in Los Angeles ceremony ELLE Women In Music gathered for their red carpet not only musicians, but also fans of musical talent. Among them, by the way, it turned out to be a lot of fashionistas who can turn any social event to show the latest designer collections. However, another of this party did not have to wait - the founder of the ceremony performed glossy magazine ELLE, as it is known, does not tolerate neglect fashion.

Kat Graham is famous for her bold fashion decisions, and this time the actress has become a highlight of the outfit a spectacular combination of prints. Kat combined in his image silk blouse with abstract ornament and striped pencil skirt bright colors, adding outfit with matching shoes, clutch and an abundance of jewelry. I've always liked Kate looks - in my opinion, she is very beautiful and bright girl - but this time I noticed her hair ... It is very similar to the wig, and with not the most successful styling.

Michalka sisters have chosen to appear on the red carpet feminine and playful mini dresses in bright colors. Alison opted for a fabric texture reminiscent of reptile skin, and Amanda came out in sunny yellow dress with delicate embroidery and original design of the bodice. The girls looked cute, but their attire was nothing special.

Along with very realistic floral print chosen for the ceremony Holland Roden. Feminine dresses free cut was decorated with bright, as if painted with oil, rose buds, which clearly drew attention to the addition of our heroine. Designer dresses made American Erin Featherston, although at first glance it is very reminded creation Dolce & Gabbana.

To say that I was shocked to see this, so - to say nothing. How Rumer Willis thought of in order to demonstrate to the world their proepilirovannuyu smooth bikini area and a piece of lingerie for all will remain a mystery, but the fact remains - the daughter of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis came to the red carpet in a skirt with giant cutouts. It is a pity, of course, that she made a mistake with the choice, because from the waist up, she looks great.

Focusing on the main trend of summer, Sophia Bush wore on the red carpet has already become a classic ensemble from stamp shortened and skirts Midi. I can not say that the outfit is sitting perfectly (with the skin is difficult to achieve a perfect landing), but overall it looks good. In addition, pay attention to custom make-up actress - cat arrows that increase eye close look quite unusual and even strange.

The original outfit showed us a young actress Willa Holland. The girl was the top, gradually turning into a skirt and summer shorts. All this decorated with checkered prints of unusual shades. The dress on the fan - it looks a bit old-fashioned and specific, but a bright light green boat very pleasing to the eye.

Where did that gorgeous Stacy Keibler, which once shone on the red carpet in flawless fashion way? Perhaps it has become a Heidi Klum ?! Seriously, when I saw this photo, I thought it was Heidi again dressed up in a dress with an insane amount of cuts. But wrong. Stacy chose this dress from BCBG Max Azria, to tell the world about their interesting position and demonstrate rounded tummy. Call me boring conservative, but I think that such a frank outfit - not the best option, to announce her pregnancy.

Zenden Coleman appeared at the ceremony in the creation of Vivienne Westwood Anglomania. At the young singer was free checkered suit, complete his hat-Fedorov, feminine sandals and clutch. I like tough style oversize, which is made suit, but not an abundance of different decorations - so spectacular together do not need extra emphasis.

Tags

See also

New and interesting