Bad Tver.

Today bad Tver. In Tver all really bad. Continuous pain, humiliation and despair. In Tver, very good, you can suffer. Wherever you cast eyes - immediately becomes sad. The only light at the end of the tunnel - a station with Sapsan at an hour you can be in the center of Moscow. Tver - in the African wild, destroyed and dirty city. It seems that 20 years is not nothing good happened. I travel a lot for Russia, but this asshole is not common.
The hardest part of Tver had to find something good for the second part of the post.
Source

01. The most convenient way to get to Tver from Moscow - Peregrine. Only an hour and you're in Tver. At the station, everything is done so as to create the desired mood of the guests. Passengers coming from the platform on the dark long transition, which is not illuminated, no light ...

02. Tver welcomes guests so ... All the ashes ...

03. First of all food to ride streetcars, good, Tver excellent tram network covering the entire city. Trams themselves in a terrible state. Passenger rail will necessarily feel that he is - a second-rate loser on the dusty roadside of life. For example, the Tver car owners are constantly strive to crush exiting the tram passengers.

04. The typical pattern: a pair of shaggy rat on a white foreign car watches as "losers" out of the tram. And no one can see in this situation is nothing strange. Drivers still sometimes resent that they have to pass passengers.

05. The biggest asshole in Tver - rails. Rumor has it that many areas are not repaired since the time of the 1917 revolution. When you go in Tver tram, it seems that you are in a small boat in the midst of the sea storm. Really scared that he will turn over.

06. This is the state of joints ... As you can see, all of gouging. They write that the wear of the rolling stock in Tver 98%, and the wear tracks - about 90%. Because of the poor condition of the tram tracks is constantly accident. Tram derailment a few times a month. Last time the accident happened three days ago.

The usual pattern for Tver

Pay attention to passengers. They quietly go out and go for. Just think, the tram came off the rails, a common thing!

Most asked not to consider the topic accordion because of this video, because it is integral. 07. The very state cars also raises questions ...

08. All their clocks manually ...

09. In addition, the tram line is constantly decreasing. Over the past 20 years, the length of the routes has decreased by almost 4 times.

10. But in Tver has lovely marshrutochki! UIIIII !!!

11. Minibuses filled all the ... umm, kicks. Mimimimi what honey.

Yet.

13. It Tver avtobusiki. You can not just go and sit in the Tver bus. It is necessary to go through the ritual of humiliation: jump over the puddle of dirty parked cars, tripping over the curb. Life in Tver constantly reminds you that you're a loser.

14. Especially comfortable in Tver feel disabled and pensioners.

15. Why wash the buses, if they still get dirty then?

16. Bus stop

17. It so happened that in Tver not always have asphalt.

18. Entry into the yard.

19. Many of the roads and the collapsed ground.

20. In addition, Tver motorists love to put their clunkers on the lawns.

21. Here is the Tver court yard.

22. Do not order the person in Tver buys a car to walk to the entrance, so its trough, he will throw a right under the window on the lawn.

23. Still at every avtobydla Tver very strong sense of their own place. "I always parks here," - says the car owner Tver and indicates its place wheel or chain.

24. Courtyard ...

25. themselves passages in the courts over the years can not be repaired, about the sidewalks are not heard.

26. The pedestrian infrastructure.

27. All the dirt from the lawn uniformly covers the city. In the photo it is not visible, but in the past there was a curb. Over the years, the dust and earth have created here is a ramp. For the first time I see how nature itself creates a barrier-free environment! It's wonderful. You just need 10 years to clean the city, and no ramps, you can not do;)

28. Once there was a sidewalk.

29. Here, too, many years ago there was a sidewalk, but then he brought the earth and dust.

30. What do you think, how many years has not been cleaned this way?

31. Because of this, Tver very dusty. Night clearly seen the dusty haze. I do not understand how people here breathe all of this?

32. The pavement in the center.

33. Garbage all open, they stink, attracting animals and birds.

34. The wind carries the bags throughout the area.

35. A picture supplements tverichi that throws debris directly from the window. Very cool: you walk along the house, and see who lives where. Here lives a smoker and a lover of cheap beer.

36. And here is someone kefirchik treated. Tver lawn under the windows will tell more about the residents than grandmother at the entrance. One can see where the addict, and where the prostitute.

37. Of course, I could write that in the courts is also not cleaned, but think. the reader is already clear that in Tver not cleaned anywhere.

38. But the bins can be found in the most unexpected places.

39. There once was a staircase. Not everyone is ready to go down the stairs collapsed, so go through the mud.

40. Entrances ...

41. Residents themselves equip their yards.

42. Private sector.

43. The present African market in a residential area.

44. But in the Tver well die on this case at the tram circle sell flowers. The most striking thing in the city, by the way.

45. City slowly falling apart. Fallen off a piece of the cap, and you have to put a drainpipe? No, it is not necessary to repair the base, it is necessary to bend the tube.

46. โ€‹โ€‹

47. Tver pavement.

48. Once again, the courtyard ...

49. Since the amount of shit, mud and puddles in Tver has long exceeded all reasonable limits, before entering any self-respecting institution is necessarily a wooden pallet.

50. To stem client did not wet.

51. But that is not the main threat. In Tver, the legs can not only wet, but also to break. Such a large number of failed hatches and strange grating I have not seen in any city of Russia. Important in Tver - not to relax and watch your step.

52. In all this terrified residents are trying somehow to landscape their yards. It looks like a horror film stills.

53. Pig bottle and bowls of the fungus.

54. One can see the area difficult.

55. In any other city, I would have told you about the visual garbage, squatter, bad architecture, but not in Tver. Tver fell so deeply into hell, that the standard for the majority of Russian cities do not cause problems there is no disturbance. There would survive ...

56. Just think, granite painted over with paint ... even looks nice ...

58. Tver lucky and unlucky at the same time. It is between the two capitals, so all young, smart and ambitious people just dump from Tver. Tver popped into a couple of hours, the tourist jumping on the Peregrine, and moves on to Moscow or St. Petersburg.

In the evening, I had a meeting with readers, nice chat. Someone asked me about the tourism potential of the city. The answer is: it is very high. I'd developed in Tver thrash tourism. Tourists on the way from St. Petersburg to Moscow may stop for a day in Tver, to see how the poor live in Russian cities. You can shoot a movie about the 90s ... depressing landscape of poverty and hopelessness. Old broken-down tram, it seems that now it will go Sergei Bodrov Jr. and held the famous dialogue with Caucasians:

- To pay the penalty.
- Brother ... Do not kill, brother! Dengi perturbation, all perturbation! Slyushay, do not kill, brother! ... Here!
- Do not you my brother, nit Cobra.

I'm serious, not so much of the city remains. Since Tver, except for the dirt and chaos, nothing left, you can easily do it the main feature of the city. See how well it turns out, for example: "Tver - Ass Russia", "Tver for the sad", "Come to us to be sad," "the dirtiest city in Russia", "Tver - Emo Capital of Russia", "Tver - it's almost like Omsk, only closer to Moscow! ยป

Tomorrow will be a good Tver.

That's all I wanted to say. Sorry that did not warn how big will be the topic. Respect those who have realized and suffered.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting