Through the eyes of the traveler in Buenos Aires

Buenos Aires is beautiful. There are still preserved old cars, and sometimes he reminds Havana.

It began to make pedestrian areas, fence posts and road nicely laying tile, just like in Madrid.

Bicycles and underground garbage cans, well, nothing Rotterdam?

In Buenos Aires you can find a good street art, just like in London.

People here dress themselves with taste and dress their dogs, just like in Paris

See how nice fence to protect the tree! Just like in Washington!

And here is a wonderful shaded street, well, nothing Odessa?

Of course, Buenos Aires and has its own unique face. Let's see how people live here. The climate allows the poorest to sleep in the street, on a mattress almost all year round.

Family poor build of small boxes at home under overpasses and on vacant lots. They enclose their territory, give birth to animals, in general, live a full life. The police will not touch them.

The next level of people build a house out of the bus. How lovely.

Few walked the slums, where they are called "Vichy»

Fully see them failed. On the outskirts of the slums hapless traveler grab locals and prohibit to go. I go myself a camera Naykon D4es in the neck, arms Ayfonchik, MacBook in a backpack, and me from all sides look huge, terrified eyes Argentines. Every second waves his hands and shouted: "Stop! Do not go there! "Cars on the street stopped, people almost by force waylaid. It seems that I go into the mouth of a volcano. Accidentally wander into the slums of Buenos Aires is almost impossible.

It argued that the camera can not exit out of the slums.

It's squatter. Sometimes a person has built himself an illegal shed, and then he sells the roof of his shed another invader. So there are high-rise slums

Very cute.

On the bustling streets, seemingly all good and decent people. I do not know who is here and why should rob me and take the camera? I always think about the people well.

Stores all over the grid, the goods are released through the window.

Move to the center.

Buenos Aires boasts a well-preserved center of a major European city. Chance is no worse than in Paris, Madrid and Lisbon.

Wonder just.

Almost all the buildings in good condition, although a lot and abandoned.

In Buenos Aires, the main business is divided between the diaspora. For example, Russian is engaged in cutting and sewing, mending, holding company. Japanese - controlled dry cleaning. Chinese - supermarkets in the city. They even called the people "Chin". That is to say, "I'm going to Chin." Bolivians - vegetable collapsed. Armenians and Jews - yuvelirka and property, Jews still engaged in the sale of fabrics.

May 4, the end of the holidays, everything is closed.

The chic interiors housed the fruits of globalization. A large glass latte at Starbucks Buenos Aires costs only $ 3!

Lovely interiors

In general, the city center was surprisingly pleasant place to stroll.

It's a pity, because of the holidays everything was closed and the streets were not people

Presidential Palace, near green cabin toilets. Just like we have at Red Square are still standing building plastic booths instead of the normal public toilets.

I know that my blog reads president of Argentina. So, dear Cristina Elisabet Fernández de Kirchner, at your windows toilets not cleaned, put things in order, please.

The former port warehouses reconstructed and made it luxury housing, restaurants and shops.

Another local elite housing. They say that most of the apartments are buying Colombians to invest, so these houses are constantly almost nobody lives.

One of the most world wide streets. 110 meters.

Even across the widest street no subways, only zebra. In Buenos Aires live proud people who are under the earth just do not drive. In the center of the city is not normal to be underground and surface transitions.

In Buenos Aires, it decided to paint all the buildings. Nothing is sacred.

The first step is subjected to attacks by contemporary artists abandoned buildings

Whom many

When the building does not remain pure, writing on the sidewalks. Here, for example, calls to legalize abortion. In Argentina, abortion is forbidden by law.

With the quality of pavement in Buenos Aires, problems and sometimes he reminds Tver. Somewhere just a broken tile, and in some cases fall through the lattice and are wooden bridges. It's not filmed in the slums, and directly in front of the Congress.

A typical pattern. Similarly, Tver and Syktyvkar.

In fact, there were 4 days of holidays, and holidays do not work, even janitors, the output for the Argentine - holy. Let's see how things work in the weekdays.

In the meantime, it turns out somehow.

And so

In Buenos Aires, many good cafes and restaurants. In the cafe you can take a bottle of Argentine wine quite good for the 5-10 dollars. Where else is this possible? In contrast to the Chileans, Argentines drink wine without any problems.

It should beware of advertised tourist garbage dumps. This cafe Tortoni, guides all its advertising. I am in such places I never go, as 99%, there would be shit. This turned out to be an accident. Walking down the street, I look - all worth it. He thought of all times, so the location is good. It turned out that it is sickening fast food with the claim. Most garbage is hard to find. If passed the championship of bad coffee, this cafe would take first place. In general, bypass his side - allow for fast food restaurant prices, and even turn.

On the street Defensa sell souvenirs

Local street art

There are good copies

Drummers train

On the contrary Congress playground. My dream is to make a big playground in the Red Square.

By evening the weather improved.

About Buenos Aires is still a lot of posts, interesting city, then one post can not do;) Explore Buenos Aires helps me Masha, who came here from Moscow many years ago and organized the agency PAM Travel. Mary says that the best in Buenos Aires can arrange an individual trip. I decided to check it out - asked, in my opinion, an impossible task - to organize me a report on the lives of slum dwellers that were drug dealers, prostitutes, the pursuit and shootout with police. Let's see what happens;) Wait for the results in the following positions.

Source: zyalt.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting