Real boys rest (11 photos)





Photographer Bruce builds created this report during a trip to Russia. Basically, it's the small pictures of bandits, not just sitting and now living for the next dose of drugs, or a bottle of vodka.
Sergey, named Boar, 33 years old. "I was one hundred percent bandit", - he said Bruce Gildenu on a picnic. - "Now it is not quite one hundred percent».

Real boys rest (11 photos)



Vasily 50 years he spent behind bars for 22 years. He killed his stepfather and even three men who raped his wife.
Real boys rest (11 photos)

Again on a picnic.
Real boys rest (11 photos)

Alexey 38 years. "I gave up on crime. Now every Sunday I go to church, sing in the church choir ».
Real boys rest (11 photos)

Alexey 29 years old, he also tied. "Now I am clean," he says.
Real boys rest (11 photos)

Sergei in the sauna with Anatoly and his wife.
Real boys rest (11 photos)

Sergey is struggling with Dimitri. Dmitry 28 years old, he is a police colonel.
Real boys rest (11 photos)

Tattoo on foot Alexei.
Real boys rest (11 photos)

Sergei and his wife Julia. She is a nurse. He spent 14 years in prison and said he did not want to go back there ever, so he tied up with his gangster past.
Real boys rest (11 photos)

Evgeny 37 years old, he is a drug addict and a bandit. "I chose it. I do not know why. This is my life. That's all. »
Real boys rest (11 photos)

Real boys rest (11 photos)