"Man, as we che come to you?"

Five hours with traumatic gun Sergey Malafei defended their home from the special forces of the regional UFSKN. And now for the third year trying to attract law enforcement officials accountable for illegal actions.

Uninvited, suddenly

In the third hour of the night in the window of a house in the village farmer Takeoff Engels district knock: open, say, a telegram for you. When the owner looked out of the window, saw a man crouching against the wall with a gun in his hand. The farmer decided that the bandits came to him and rushed to call "02».

At this time, the Night Visitors broke the front door. Sergey managed to get out of the safe traumatic gun "Wasp", and when he saw a stranger with a gun in the doorway shot. The first patron - the noise, the following two - with rubber bullets. The aliens did not expect resistance and immediately ran into the street. The sound of gunfire could be heard in the well record a telephone conversation with the police on duty part.

- Had to drive up son, I was worried for him, left the house, I stayed last cartridge "rocket", turned the corner, and they stand back to me, three of them could shoot any of them in the back, because I thought it was bandits - recalls Malafei. [next]

However, shooting people, he did not, released his "rocket" over their heads: who fell in the snow, who crawled under the car, and the owner with a victory back in the house.

Polpyatogo morning call duty ATC explained that to him, it appears, did not come to the bandits and ... employees of the Federal Service for Drug Control, and they have a warrant to search the house.

- The drug I've ever seen, and then why all this comedy with a telegram? - Doubted the farmer. - I'm comin intruders in the house, only with prosecutors and lawyers and understandable when invited neighbors.

Siege Malafei held until the ninth hour of the morning, gave up only when he was told that the prosecutor arrived, but as it turned out later, had been deceived. By that time, in the village of takeoff, according Malafeev, gathered about two dozen employees of Saratov State Drug Control Management. On the host handcuffed, and then fastened to the battery. The house has turned everything upside down. Led the service dog, but she did not smelled. And not finding anything forbidden in the housing, cum asked a direct question: "Man, Th and we come to you?».

Then, according to the farmer, he was taken to the Federal Drug Control Service in Saratov on the street workers, there was brought to the office on the fifth floor and beaten.

- Bili hands and feet from the heart and without fear that traces remain, I had the day before the operation, I was afraid that the seams will disperse, - says Sergey Konstantinovich.

Cries battered farmer heard in-law and son, who were sitting in the hallway.

And on the same day Sergei Malafei learned that he himself is accused of assaulting a ... Gosnarkokontrol employees allegedly then at night they introduced master of the house, showed him his identity, long persuaded to open the door, and he came out on the porch and began to shoot them.

Not guilty, not the victim
Now, two years later Malafei, still, I'm sure that would get the term, if not the chief of regional UFSKN General Alexander Ivanov.

- I have advised an appointment to see him. General listened to me, and apparently decided that I will bring more benefits, swallowing, as before the dust in the field than in prison - says Malafei - immediately found a record of my calls to the duty of, and before, when I'm talking about them to the investigator told me he would not listen.

Investigator of the UK according to Engels upon injury SWAT officer, which hit a rubber bullet from the "Wasp", issued abandoned material. The investigation concluded that Malafei, using traumatic weapons, defending his home and did not know that before him, law enforcement officers, and, therefore, constitutes a crime in his actions no.
However, to prosecute employees FDCS for beating Sergey Malafeev, also did not. Relatives of the farmer, who had heard his cries, according to the inspector of the UK for Oktyabrsky district of Saratov Alexei Yakushev are stakeholders. But the Federal Drug Control Service workers and their colleagues, who deny the fact of beating the farmer, the investigator believes uninterested. It is noteworthy that the day after the beating Malafeev surveyed in the hospital and in the help given to him in black and white, that there are bruises on the face and body, prescribed treatment. And the investigator in its decision refers to the results of forensic medical examination, which sent the victim ... a month after the incident, and therefore no traces of beating is not in sight.

In instituting proceedings denied
Failed Sergei cum achieve recognition illegal and conducted his search. As it turned out, the decision was issued on the basis of the report of Captain UFSKN Chingiz Musayev, who referred to the undercover operative events in the criminal proceedings against some of the citizen, which was opened six months ago. No specifics are not given, all right word for it - a woman allegedly bought drugs from an unknown person living at the address matches the address of the farmer.

In the report, citing data from the Saratov address bureau and information database UFSKN says that this address is registered Malafei SK

- But this is a lie, the house is decorated with the woman, and I have a residence permit - at our apartment in Engels, during take-off, I never was not registered - outraged Malafei.

It turns out, the staff narcocontrol not sent to an unknown person, and it went to Sergei, but just did not know what he is registered elsewhere. In this and pierced.

And another thing: if developed according to the farmer, as the drug dealer had to find out in advance, that he has a registered weapon - in addition to the "Wasp" and even a hunting rifle. And consequently, would behave differently. For the most Sergei has no mystery why it into the autumn night staff visited UFSKN.

- All turned out at the same time in the morning, when the house is being searched - says Malafei. - Not finding nothing illegal, investigators began to call those who had sent them to me, and soon told the reason for his "visit". Like, recently warned him to influence his son, but he did not listen. Indeed, two days ago, came to the girl's father, who met the son, insisted that she had an abortion, they say, it is necessary to learn more. But I told him, let them decide. I, of course, the hair stood on end: out, this guy in drug control some familiar, and this is connected with the search.

Then, when the farmer was brought into the building UFSKN, he saw there that his failed relative named Edward. And later "relative", the investigator testified that he was sitting next to his office, where the farmer and wound up where he was beaten and allegedly heard screams, and bruises on his face is not seen.

Other explanations night raid on his house Sergei not. But this version of investigation and the prosecutor's office nor the court was not interested. Acting Head of Department for Supervision of Criminal Procedure and the operational and investigative activities of the regional prosecutor Alexander Burlachenko, responding to the request of the Commissioner for the Protection of the rights of entrepreneurs in the region Maxim Fateev, said that the decision to dismiss the criminal case against employees UFSKN "supervising prosecutor declared lawful and justified ».

Why Sergey Malafei continues to fight for their rights, of course. Like any normal person, he believes that law enforcement officers do not have, who are obliged to protect us, to break into the house at night for an honest man to beat, steal belongings (during a search of the house of the farmer and his son in law of the car disappeared camera, video camera, tools).

It is not clear why it reacted to complaints farmer Regional Prosecutor's Office and the Provincial Department of Insurance. But surely the most in this story are lucky young fighters SWAT, which is not known puppeteers sent to the farmer's house. Lucky, because the farmer began shooting from a traumatic gun, not a hunting rifle, which he also was. Then went to a more tragic story.
PROOF

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting