SWAT Ingushetia. The fight against terrorism.

I think everybody knows that the main tactic of bandits - ambush action. Fired at the car and to tear. It would seem that the ambush leaves fighters have been subjected to attack, no chance. However, it is not. Against a breakage there receptions. The situation is such that the bandits are already fighting, and you just have to start it. And the outcome of the battle is no exaggeration to decide a split second. Stop the machine, take a stand and open fire on the enemy. And all this under fire, often cross. Moreover, bandits, having met resistance, in most cases, running away, throwing wounded. And we need to take steps to destroy them, and (a must!) Zakontrolit wounded. Now he is unconscious, and half a minute shoot you in the back. In short, a lot of nuances. Okay, let's look at pictures?
32 photos and some text.

I already wrote about how to run such training. But then worked out the individual elements - fall out of the car and take a position. In this case - full employment - to fall, to open fire, pull the wounded from under fire, hit the target.
Natural fire is the combat. Instructors monitor errors. And they give all sorts of unpleasant opening. These thugs side in this case. The more of us arbitrarily die - that they enjoy:

Attack - always sudden. Therefore, these skills practiced to automaticity. That is, your brain is not yet realized, and the body is already in force

In the context of sorientirueshsya as the fight progresses. Nefig wasting precious seconds - not the case

Training allows to cut off all unnecessary movement. To avoid hassles. You - this is some robot that operates independently of the feelings and emotions

If you hesitated - you upset instructor. A frustrated instructor tends to improve your mood, making you more and more "ambushed

We are no heroes in the squad. A large body - harm. In the battle, the more you sgruppirueshsya - the more likely you'll stay alive

But grouped, you still like a spring. Second - and you're moved to counterattack

As in hockey - you do not score - scored. If you do not shoot, shoot enemy

Tumbleweed! Finished exercising))))

Why two instructors? Then, one that is difficult to keep track of what they're doing three:

Oh, and Cho are you doing here?

Now you understand why it is important to be able to shoot well, and the left and right hand? Are you left-handed? - Always ask in the comments. We all left-handed. And the right-hander. Who we are - depending on the position you have to borrow in combat

Snooze, nap:

Yawned, rolled over:

No service - raspberry

So in a fight and crawl. And not like in the movies show

Check out what the right handsome. Hitting a man who is so minimally protrudes from the shelter - you can just casually

But, unfortunately, it happens sometimes

The senior saddened. He says sadly:
 - You - ... and ...! What the ...? You got me ... already! The sky has not seen such shameful patsaks you, violinists!
 - It is not we?
 - And who ...?
 - Bandits!
 - ...... ....! ... ............? .... ......? ... Stupid!

Look, how was

This device, guys, called Machine. And call me - Captain evidence

But to return to classes. Bandits attacked from the front, rear, left, right. It all depends on the imagination of the instructor

In short, I think it should be clear that all options are processed. In bandits fantasy is not enough to come up with something that we are not ready

Therefore, an ambush is not a reason to be sad. A reason to seize the initiative and show the bandits, who is in charge actually

And in the car, by the way - "wounded" soldier sitting. Bullets fly a few inches above his head

Second, and now he was lying

After these activities, despite its physical form - all muscles ache. Because it is utilized muscle groups that are not natreniruesh during the course of physical training

But - bandits attacked from the rear

As a child I would give a lot to spark a ... dymovuhu! And now somehow all the same. The road spoon for dinner

Puffed villains. Let podkoptit))))

Well, of course, not just dymovuhu. A soldier runs to the right to pull out the wounded

Posted in [mergetime] 1392571853 [/ mergetime]
Everything.)))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting