The geographical point of no return

11 photos

Why does not the program to restore the number of Russian-speaking population of Chechnya.

Why does not the program to restore the number of Russian-speaking population of Chechnya

The program for the return of the Russian-speaking population slows, activists lament. One of them, Sayputdin Guchigov, brings to the capital of the republic once escaped from its Russian residents. It shows new luxury homes, palaces, fountains. Carries on the graves of loved ones. "Very few people have returned. But very soon many will come, "- says a volunteer.

Last year, the need to return to the Russian population spoke the deputy head of administration of the head and the Chechen government Oleg Petukhov: "... This is one of the priorities of the national policy of the country, aimed at creating conditions for the return of those who were forced in 1990 to leave the region for various reasons ... Ramzan Akhmatovich welcomes the arrival of the Russian-speaking population, regardless of whether they live in Chechnya or not.

be sure to go here

March 1995. Grozny. RUSSIAN CEMETERY. Reburial peaceful, gathered in the city after the winter.

It is safe, beautiful, comfortable. There is no drunkenness, rudeness, bullying, and you can walk freely at night without fearing for his life ».

However, the former inhabitants of the region are skeptical of the need to return.

- Yeah, really I miss Chechnya. We lived in Grozny Proletarian Street. Wonderful location - near the park - says Olga MIGRANT Rostovtseva, now living in the town of Engels, Saratov region. - Relations with neighbors have been good.

The problems began in 1990. The mailboxes Russian residents found anonymous letters demanding to leave. About a year later began to disappear in the streets of Russian girls and boys were beaten and killed. My 14 year old son once came completely bloodied, torn clothes. I almost lost consciousness.

Then began to drive out of the apartment Russian Grozny. On the walls were inscriptions: "Do not buy an apartment Masha and Dasha, they will still be ours!" Nobody was buying even a symbolic amount.

Later it became popular slogans: "Russian, do not go away: we need slaves." It was so terrible - do not pass!

Family head teacher of the school № 10 have killed directly in the apartment. Four people: her husband and two daughters.

My neighbor deprived of life on the street - struck his head, ribs broken and raped.

We escaped the fall of 1993. We were left homeless, without a job. Thank you for being hosted by relatives.

- But still want to go back?

- It seems like, but when I think about how furiously beaten, robbed and killed Russian - desire disappears completely. Although, I must say, we were in Grozny and those who sympathize with us, but was afraid to openly help.

Miss, and Chechnya cardiologist Vera Sotnikova, who lives in suburban Volokolamsk: "We lived in a small town Neftemayske. My son was robbed many times. Around the violence going on! Some were killed, others were converted into slaves ...

I and my neighbors thugs who broke with machine guns, seized documents in house and ordered to move out.

I know that nowadays in this region is quite calm. Russian name back.

The country, in fact, a lot of good people. And we are familiar with local at a difficult time trying to support, of course, hidden.

Incidentally, I was visited by one and a half years ago, his hometown. Ajshat neighbor recognized me, was delighted. Began to question how things like children? Good woman. And the city is good. But we had not come back ».

- Chechnya desperately needed scientific and technical personnel, doctors, teachers. Therefore, the Russian-speaking population are calling for the return, hoping that he would wake up nostalgia for the days of his youth - said the head of the Volga regional center and ethnic and religious studies of the Russian Institute for Strategic Studies Rais Suleymanov. - In Chechnya, waiting for those who were young in the late 1980s and early 1990s. That is not very old.

The second reason for the return of Russian attempts - political. The events of the 1990s in Chechnya, can rightfully be called genocide. The presence of Russian and comfortable accommodation will demonstrate the stability of the country. For Ramzan Kadyrov, has positioned itself not only the head of the region, but also the leader of the people, it is very important.

Maybe, though not likely, Kadyrov there is a desire to justify the terrible events of the 90s. He, being very young, probably watching the process of ousting the Russian-speaking inhabitants of Chechnya. Now seeks to show Chechens - hospitable and people of other nationalities live together. Perceptions of us as zhireyuschih, getting rich at the expense of the rest of the country - fundamentally wrong.

The republic survived three Cossack villages, they managed to survive the hard times.

- How many Russian left in the region?

- What is the current Russian population of Chechnya? Most - employees of law enforcement agencies each year to go there on business trips. Old people who managed to survive in Grozny after two wars. Villages, of which I said earlier. Constantly living - about 10 000 people.

- How many of them went out of the republic?

- It's called the figure of 300 000. It is not known how many fled from the region, which had been killed or taken into slavery.

- Speaks version: a large number of Russian-speaking population were killed by shells and bombs of the Russian army.

- Of course, and died for this reason. Not only Russian. However, most of the victims of Russian was wiped out during the "cleaning".

- Whether the Russian will go to Chechnya?

- There's nowhere to run. Perhaps purely promotional reasons several companies to create a Russian, but for the rest of the work will not be.

If visitors get more jobs - the indigenous population embittered, becomes indignant.

Working there for skilled workers who are absent in Chechnya. But one of them to go?

In addition, for housing anything specific.

PhD in Political Science, Senior Fellow in Russian politics Lomonosov Moscow State University University Arthur Atayev solidarity with Rais Suleymanov: "The program is to attract Russian-speaking population in the three subjects are: Dagestan, Chechnya and Ingushetia. The latest on the implementation of the planned amount transferred impressive size. However, according to the head of the republic, Yunus-bek Yevkurov, no Russian family has not returned.

Sometimes, a resident of the Stavropol Territory marriages with men from Ingushetia, received subsidies and were leaving. Neither case is not brought to court.

Regarding Chechnya. Currently, accurate data on the number of Russian immigrants living in other regions do not. There are no data on the number and those wishing to return.

Now let's analyze the political elite of the Chechen Republic. In late 1990, the first half of the 2000s it was 60% of the Russian, now - one or two people.

In what situation will be Russian, wishing to move to Chechnya?

Currently, for example, in Grozny, there is a sense of stability. But how long it will last?

Radical gang managed to oust the territory of Ingushetia. But who can guarantee that they will soon come back? »

Vera Sotnikova says being felt at home: Chechen teenagers and young people consider Russian bitter enemies.

- They do not need to blame. Born either before the war or in its period. Many unwell since grown in a very complicated situation.

A large number of Chechen elders have regrets about the outcome of Russian. They say: "Poor without you».

However, the tragedy of the Russian-speaking population of Chechnya is not only innocent Chechens. We have betrayed the Russian government, which led to the government of Dzhokhar Dudayev, the military, saying, "If you're still here, so, too, the Chechens," and human rights, does not notice that kill us. We ended Russian second-class. "

Posted in [mergetime] 1368955466 [/ mergetime]
All

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting