Fish skin - it will not "fish fur"

Shadi company specializes in the processing of fish skin and the production of it. Products, as we shall see later, are very different here, as they say, that fancy enough. The company operates on a full cycle of production, from start to finish everything she does.

The building I was greeted by a very friendly and polite employee of the firm, she gladly showed everything and took wherever it was possible.
29 photos via bergbewohner

1. That the shop where production is already happening themselves leather. Pay attention to the pictures on the walls, they are written exclusively fish skin.

4. In the same shop should stand ready to fish with a different skin. The skin is represented by four species of fish: carp, salmon, sturgeon and lumpfish. It is important to note that the technology of processing fish skin and lumpfish Sturgeon, developed in this company, the first in the world. Leather, though thin, but at the request of any other workers stronger and is a natural gorteksom.

5. That the skin sturgeon. My dear girl, to my surprise said that the guarantee of the fact that the paint does not come down - 100 years (!)

7. But the skin of the very lumpfish.

8. Then I was shown the products, but unfortunately I was at a time when stocks of the skin were almost empty and I did not see a lot of products, such as have not seen shoes.
But the fact that I saw enough. Here pants. They of course for the amateur)

9. In this photo, two very fashionable girl in the fish skin.

10. Purses

11. Belt

12. But the bonnet. I think the lady in a hat would be the center of attention in English parade of hats at the races.

13. The same range was introduced decorative materials for decoration.

14. Vovnushki seen in gold and silver, but in fish skin has ever seen.

15. Another attribute for fashionistas.

16. Then there are the housekeeper, passport covers and cases for mobile phones. One photo buggy does not appear, just click on it.

21. Next, I was taken to the so-called wet-shop, where the processing of raw fish. But the object was a secret, the world's first technology of leather processing sturgeon and lumpfish you this is not it. Here I was satisfied with a few photos of.
Drum, there throws moist skin, a special solution, and all appear to spinning for a while))

22. In this method of skin color. After painting her lacquered, causing a special film. Said that the original paint.

23. By the way almost waste-free production, even scales allowed for production as decorative elements.

24. Then I was taken to the woodworking shop. It is fully working, manufacturing leather products. For example there are boxes, but unfortunately for my coming they have already sold. It is this department made the greatest impression on me, because It was equipped with everything that can currently only want the carpenter. Equipment of course expensive.

25. This 3D milling machine. Want your effigy from a tree, not a problem, this machine will do everything.

26. Here is an example of the machine.

27. And it's fantastic. This laser engraver. With it you can engrave almost anything. Especially for me, opened it and showed the work.

28. Here is an example of work of the engraver.
Because sawing wood in the shop and drawing are not everywhere, dust in the shop is not enough. And attention to the problem: Determine looking at the keyboard login and password to classmates operator CNC machine)))

29. To my surprise, I was told that the company has no stores in Ingushetia, and all the goods are in Moscow and for export to Europe. And the residents of Ingushetia can buy just coming to the plant itself. I think the shop owners can increase their profits by selling their products, because while the market Ingushetia it is unique, the vast majority of people do not know about the existence of the plant and its products on the market and it is not represented.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting