Tired of noisy neighbors? Boil them to the door!

The guy under the name Shadovz, finally exhausted the patience of how loud neighbors above have fun every day. The solution was radical, but just - he just brewed door neighbor. Then you are able to read the story of the author.

I have long wanted to talk to you about what might be a legitimate impact on breaking the peace, as well as exceeding the permissible noise levels all people. I have always believed in the goodness and mercy, so the first month spent dutifully, crepe, restrained himself. All my neighbors was a never-ending holiday. Apparently, we celebrated the purchase of a new sound system, as well as the departure of the parents - flat top has become a place of bliss and partying all students near the school.
For me, my pregnant wife, as well as other neighbors with small children it was a real test of tolerance. My decency paired delayed delayed climb to the top floor, while the rest of the neighbors had frequented there to stop the carnival and more than once. Police came, knocked the door, the music subsided, the door nobody opened. An hour later, all the inhabitants of the house again involved in listening to the most popular tracks from kontaktika. The second month in a row, I was deprived of a sense of comfort in your own home.
My patience is exhausted. The solution came by itself.

From

Tags

See also

New and interesting