Scam with cuts of 50 euros

This case is sent to us by our constant reading that told how he had been deceived to break the bank just to "flat spot". Though in its history to blame became inattentive, I suggest you make sure to read his story in the continuation of the post, so most do not fall for these scams.

Today with me an unpleasant event. I ran into a scam.
Near the hotel Youth stopped me two voting allegedly foreign citizen and his interpreter. Was asked to sum up voykovskoy for 20 euros. Making some simple calculations, I, of course, agreed. Dressed gentlemen were well, both in suits, glasses, European appearance, one of medium height, the second - lower. "Translator" sat me in the front seat, "foreigner" - in the back.
While riding, a foreigner was silent, was, so to speak, in the image.

3 photos via godzilla.org.ua

His companion chatted with me about politics, news, for the life.
When we arrived, "translator" took the purse (old and cheap, it should have alerted me) and looked for 20 euros. In the wallet were more money, a lot of papers, 100, 500, 50 euros, but 10 was not found.
 - Delivery will be from 50?
I looked at. There was only one thousand of gasoline, what is fair and informed. Translator said "small", but to escape and was not going to change money, although voykovskoy full banks. Stood poprikidyval something agreed to a thousand.
Looked carefully at home, and that the Serbian "pedeset dinars».
Therefore, my dear, beware! Artillery scammers!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting