There would be no happiness

Disease son pushed Debbie Elnatan to create equipment for children suffering from paralysis.

"When my son was two years old Rotemu, the doctors told me that he would never be able to stand up. Every mother is difficult to hear. We began to go for a walk every day and gradually they become debilitating for us. The result of my pain and despair was the idea of ​​creating a belt "Upsee", which ultimately crowned with success ", - says Debbie Elnatan.

4 photo.

Some simple equipment makes it possible for young children to get up on your feet and take the first steps with the help of an adult. It sandals and belts that are attached to the belt of the adult - the baby follows the movements of the parents, and his hands are free for the rest. The principle is similar to the way children are taught to dance.

Mother of five Jack Maura McChrystal, one of the first agreed to participate in testing the invention. "Sunday was a memorable day for all members of our family. Our son Jack for the first time playing football with his father, brothers and dog Millie. Son playing with a ball like any other boy of five, I was very touched. Jack liked the game ».

Designers, engineers, textile and doctors from the team of employees of the company «Leckey» worked on the project since 2012. In April 2014 the device will go on sale.

Source.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting