Games of our brain

Our mind, a loyal friend and a great friend, is often our enemies when it comes to happiness. Or even more precisely, we let him deceive us in matters over which we do not think too much and ride. Recognition and debunking these traps is very important for the implementation of our right to happiness. 1. I would have been happier if I had less truditsya.

Our mind often resorts to this argument, stating that we would have been happier if I had not had to work. We imagine a life full of entertainment and deceived into thinking that by this we would be happier. However, it is idleness is often the main cause of boredom and depression. We - the hard-working, creative creation. We need to solve problems and improve, to be happy. Put your soul into something meaningful for themselves, and you will see how to raise your degree of happiness! 2. It's not me, it's all of them. Our mind is trying to make us believe that the cause of our unhappiness - in other people: friends, spouses, parents ... We are ready to throw accusations left and right, as a kid throws toys in kindergarten. Of course, "it takes two tango" - as we blame others, and they blame us. The moment when we take responsibility for their lives, serve as the foundation of true happiness. 3. In order to be happy, I need to discover the secret of happiness. The secret is the secret to happiness and success is not. No matter how we tried to convince the book, the authors and our own mind, no secret key from the door of simple human happiness is not. You create a picture of your future, you form a strategy, and then aggressively and diligently working on its embodiment. There are no short cuts. The adoption of this fact, you advance along the path of happiness far beyond. 4. If I had ... Our brain tries to convince us that we would have been happier if we had another job, another house, another car ... There is nothing wrong with wanting the best things and circumstances, but that does not make us automatically happy. They can temporarily lift the mood, but it quickly passes. Anyone who wants lasting happiness must realize that desires bottomless barrel, and it will never fill up to the top. But true happiness comes from within ... 5. I love the fact that there is, and I do not want izmeneniy.

Afford to think this way, we create the preconditions for a drop down. Life - a trip to the constant changes. Some of them we control, some - not. Resistance to change or attempt to take control of all are doomed to failure. Change is inevitable. You have to accept it and learn to swim in a continuous stream of changes. The ability to adapt is very important for happiness. 6. If not today, then - ever. Our mind often falls into despair and frustration lends itself to a few steps away from success. Perseverance is very important to achieve happiness. Never let your mind trick you and take defeat. You do not know what will bring you tomorrow. Only one day - it may be all you need to achieve your dreams. 7. I will decide when I will know exactly what to do. The more you think, the more you come to a standstill. Weighing the risks analysis of the opportunities and the adoption of the plan - an important factor, but nothing happens until then, is no decision and action. We very rarely have complete information for decision making. Stop doubts! The failure - not the end of the world. Do not let your mind take you into the trap of the total analysis of everything. 8. I know I should not, but ... 83,210,979

Our mind is trying to deceive us, denying the consequences of our bad habits. This is especially true of health issues. "I know I should not be smoking, but it helps me lose weight." Or, "I know that this should not be there, but if I can not enjoy life, then why bother to live." Health problems - certainly a challenge happiness. Do not allow the mind to catch you in a trap of self-justification and condescension to their weakness. 9. Dreams come true for those who are lucky. Reason tells us stories that we - the toys in the hands of fate. This leads to the conclusion that there is nothing good in this life can not occur. What our mind sees as the luck of others, often the result of invisible long and painstaking work. Believe in your dream with all your heart, and you will be surprised how often this way you are waiting for good luck.

Source: fit4brain.com/1080

Tags

See also

New and interesting