Eight games, as played by our brain

1. I'd be happier if I had less to work with.Our mind often resorted to this argument, claiming that we would be happier if I wasn't supposed to work. We imagine a life of amusement, and are deceived into thinking that we would be happier. However, idleness is often the main cause of boredom and depression. We are hard – working, creative creation. We need to solve problems and improve, to be happy. Put your soul into something meaningful for yourself, and you'll see how to raise your degree of happiness!2. It's not me, it's them. Our mind tries to make us believe that the reason for our unhappiness – other people: friends, spouses, parents... We are ready to throw accusations left and right, as the kid throws toys in kindergarten. Of course, "tango takes two" — as we blame others and they blame us. The moment when we take responsibility for your life, will serve as the Foundation of true happiness.

3. In order to be happy, I need to open the secret of happiness.The secret is that the secrets of happiness or success there. No matter how convinced us books, authors and our own mind, no secret keys from doors Simple Human Happiness there. You create a picture of their future, form a strategy, and then persistently and diligently working on its implementation. There are no short cuts. Acceptance of this fact will propel you towards happiness much further. 4. If I could have... Our brain is trying to convince us that we would be happier if we had another job, another house, another car... There is nothing wrong with wanting the best things and circumstances, but that doesn't make us automatically happy. They can temporarily lift the mood, but it all passes quickly. Anyone who wants lasting happiness, must realize that barrel desires bottomless, and it never filled dovera. But true happiness comes from within... 5. I love what is, and not want to change.Allowing yourself to think in this way, we create all preconditions for falling down. Life is a journey in constant change. Some of them we control, some don't. Resistance to change or an attempt to take control is doomed to failure. Change is inevitable. You have to accept it and learn to sail in a continuous stream of changes. The ability to adapt is very important for happiness. 6. If not today, then never.Our mind often falls into despair and give in to disappointment in a few steps from success. Perseverance is very important to achieve happiness. Never allow your mind to deceive you and take your defeat. You don't know what will bring you tomorrow. Only one day this may be all you need to achieve your dreams.7. I'll decide when I'll know what to do. The more you think, the sooner you get nowhere. Weighing the risks, potential analysis and the adoption of the plan are important factors, but nothing happens until, yet decisions and actions. We very rarely have complete information for decision-making. Stop the doubt! Failure is not the end of the world. Don't let your mind take you into a trap of a total analysis of everything.

8. I know I shouldn't, but...Our mind tries to trick us, denying the consequences of our bad habits. This is especially true of health issues. "I know I'm not supposed to smoke, but it helps me to lose weight." Or: "I know I shouldn't have, but if I can't enjoy life, then why bother to live." Health problems — of course, it is a challenge to happiness. Don't let the mind catch you in the trap of self-justification and indulgence to their weaknesses. источник:brainstorm-blog.ru

Source: /users/1077

Tags

See also

New and interesting