1. Russian - very courageous people. They did not hesitate to come for some chёrtom a burning house, stop the galloping horses and taken to the streets bears samovars and vodka. Vodka they use to wipe the optical axes. If you are lucky, then wipe the axle and take you - then hold on! It will be something to tell the grandchildren.
2. Russian - very smart people. From morning to evening they are learning at school, then in college, then go on a refresher course. As a general rule, in order to determine the extent umnosti Russian, you need to ask three questions: "What is the subject of study?", "What color textbook?" And "What is the name of the teacher?" If the Russian answers to all three questions - in front of you at least Candidate Sciences.
3. Russian - very good people. All the world, they are divided into three - from socks and ending with the last shirt. The shirt is usually given to whose turn it is to go into a burning house for vodka.
4. Russian - very sociable people. After the Russian vodka would get out of the burning house, they were ready to fraternize with each counter and each cross. If you ever accidentally hit across the Russian - hold on! You do not have to leave his cuddle and avoid rubbing the optical axes.
5. Russian - very strong people. One Russian woman can be carried out on him two or even three men had just got out of the burning hut and kept in the hands of one and a half tons of vodka rescued!
6. Russian - very funny people. Every day for them - a reason to celebrate, especially if the day - after yesterday.
7. Russian - very smart people. If there is to figure out - do not ask stupid questions.
8. Russian - it is the people who live on the territory of the former Soviet Union, Middle East, Far North, in Africa, America and other archipelagos. They can be distinguished by the vest, boots, red Pioneer tie and characteristic gait squatting.