Why in Moscow it is possible to park on sidewalks

Frankly, the answer to this question I have. However, I can say that the power of the capital found a very original solution to the problem of parking in the city center.

It is out of the metro station "Mayakovskaya" this morning. 12-th of September. Somewhere polvosmogo ...

And it can be said, the heart of the city - Pushkin Square. Between them - 800 meters and 12 minutes on foot.

And I've always loved to walk along Tverskaya in this place. But today I saw something from which was a bit uncomfortable.

Of course, immediately thought of Ilf and Petrov: "The streets by pedestrians, motorists switched to power. Bridge became twice as wide sidewalks narrowed to the size of the tobacco parcel. And pedestrians became frightened huddle to the walls of houses ... »

That is, if earlier sidewalks already done, now marking parking - in the sidewalk.

And here - the bench. In the middle of the markup. Please becomes clear how the car will fall here, if someone will be sitting on this bench. And vice versa.

Then it became clear (and I was once again struck by how wisely we are organizing street space): advertising design does not allow the car to drive, so there - it is allowed to sit relax pedestrians. Exactly - between the two cars.

I agree - to find a free parking space in the city center - a problem, but to solve it so ...

And this is not the park - he is parking. (Recall that time - 7:35)

And that - convenient.

Previously, such a daring goodbye unless scooters ...

Another of Ilf and Petrov: "In a big city Pedestrians are a martyr life. For them introduced certain transport ghetto ... »

But you can imagine with what dignity parked the owner of this vehicle ...

But this is Tverskaya - the street with a huge flow of pedestrians.

And if there were no markings - there would be those who do not care ... But as marked - the question is no longer relevant. JUST mark -So how it should be ...

People like sheep to be silent bunch, but wait patiently for their turn to squeeze into the vacant slot ...

Somehow we have so ...

That's how we show concern for people ...

Perhaps this is such a new Russian democracy ...

That is, as it were so, brother Pushkin! ..

Source: ptychnik.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting