Paid parking - the best thing that ever happened to Moscow

Incredibly, that day walk through the middle, I do not believe, and now you can park in Moscow. There is no need to travel in search of a place, now no one puts the car in the sidewalk or lawn, beauty! Skeptics confounded. Fair Russia, with its absurd referendum ran, tail between his legs. Look at Moscow! And where now all these nerds who said that paid parking would not change anything? Today, once again walked around Moscow in the middle of the day ... I do not know Moscow!

01. It Malaya Bronnaya. Tell me a few months ago, here you can park on a weekday, I would never have believed it. Now the street is free, places to eat.

02. And this is Pushkin Square, near the McDonald's. There have never in my life it was impossible to put the car! Now, even here there are places. Come, Park.

03. The most amazing thing is that drivers began to follow the rules and not to put the car under the prohibitory signs! Previously, all wanted to spit on signs placed where you can perch oneself. Now the amazing order.

04. Beauty ... Just what a song!

05. Miracle! Another noticed that almost nobody covers shyly room papers. It has the merit of Muscovites, many times seen as passers purified numbers of papers and other debris that covered asshole.

06. Mmmm buzz!

07. There is nothing better paid parking! I'm sure someday a monument in Moscow paid parokvke.

08. Paid parking to unload the center is excellent. Now go to Moscow during working hours is a pleasure!

09. Great!

10. Throughout the life of the machine is standing on both sides, now all of the rules.

12. And here is our savior, Parkon!

13. Parkon was pretty much all fine.

14. I love the order.

The funny thing is that most are happy with the paid parking lot are those who in the past year, the loudest indignation - the locals. Each inhabitant of the CAO enabled almost free (3000r per year) to park 2 cars in the apartment house. I have many friends living in the center and are all very pleased that we can now put the car near the house normally at any time.
Won and pedestrians. Now the center of Moscow is less reminiscent of parking near Auchan on Sunday evening.
This year, the area want to expand paid parking in some streets of the Garden Ring. And that's fine. Ideally, all the parking in the city is to be paid. But it is too radical measures, which Deptrans, unfortunately, will not go. Outside the center parking can cost 10 rubles per hour, and 50 rubles per day, is another question.
What's next? Probably in the middle in some areas, where the demand for parking small, the price should be reduced. At night and on weekends parking should be free. They say that there are big problems with Bike parking in the suburbs.
In this post, Muscovites and visitors can enjoy as well finally become a parking in the center.
If you still were not at the center and can not share our joy, it does not matter. I offer a few comments template to take part in the discussion:
"How much you pay for Deptrans PR parking?»
"This is a fee for air! My grandfather built this way, why should I for something to pay !? »
"All the money goes to the Cypriot offshore companies and then to pocket Liksutovu! Dime thief! »
"Today, just cold and half of Muscovites failed to make their credit Mercedes!»

--img16--

Source: zyalt.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting