Owners tuned nines smoke! (6 photos)

As well as other stritrakery and joined them panne "athletes».

I'll tell you about a real dream photo story, not about your unfortunate blue pisalka.

So, going to have to leave the Gagra, we drove there the market to buy a product Coy. Special product was not found, but on the margins of the market is revealed that even at first and did not believe.
Yes, that is so, in all its glory (clickable in better quality). Impressive deployed to front fog-ass. And the use of two radiator grille also commands respect.

Like? That's me too much. It is felt that a man had a dream, dream of having a real rally car. His hands were. And something else:

Yes, the package of cigarettes under the blocks, for example. And stickers with boxes of fruit. After all, the real race car has to carry the ads, right?

But this is such a handsome man from behind. Note the antenna. This male.

I must say that the bumper from the Volga (?), It's definitely coming.

But the picture in the interior. In my opinion, perfectly fit.

The owner, as it turned out, was working nearby and not have to wait long. Open the interview did not happen, but learn something failed. For example the fact that it is after all the exterior works on the whole satisfied, but the engine still has some problems. Not enough athletic he is, the engine somehow. Does not match. But he will think, and I believe in him - the problem with the engine, he too decides.

His colleagues, though, that worked nearby, doing some strange faces and grinning. They seem to be hinting that autobuilder slightly in itself, but it is obvious slander.

By the way, he really wants to get to the pages of a car magazine. Even had his promise. We can help you? Popiarte, perhaps, in their Jujuy can, and eventually will fall on your eyes the right person from any avtoizdaniya.

Here it is:
via taler.livejournal.com/116638.html

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting