School pampering

We had a geography teacher (ZI). A half hundredweight of live weight and prepaskudneyshego character. Not uchenichki loved her, then - wait for all sorts of dirty tricks in the form of a cactus planted, for example, or there is a folded pile on the table collection of minerals (each with a half-brick) with a stuck on top of a pointer with a proud inscription "Everest".
For stocks, which the narrator, props been prepared in advance and in complete secrecy. The performance was entrusted to the TV, as they have been with geografitsey strong mutual antipathy. And in the middle of a lesson T.
He pulls his hand and asked:
"What they say, do you want?" - Asked to leave. Gets a resolute refusal to suffer and offer to change. Courageously tolerate another five minutes, and history repeats itself. In a few minutes:
 - Well, you can go, oh, oh I really need to!
 - Everything bothered! Sit down and do not tear (!!!) me a lesson!
T. (depressed):
 - You forced me - and gets to its rightful place, of course, at the last desk, right in the corner of which is a standard set for floor washing (mop, bucket, rag). And then silence class cuts ringing blow powerful jet tight to the wall of an empty bucket zinc. Long
tense pause, broken animal cry ZI
- IN-O-O-OH !!!
Class lying under their desks, lesson disrupted, as required.
R. S. It goes without saying that the props consisted of a bag of milk, pre-filled with water on the reverse.

© not my

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting