Flight and wind

I found a selection description pilot Flight at hurricane. Very pleased, I show you. Further comments by the author.

Writes pilot letchikleha in his LiveJournal:

First up was a breeze. At first he was impetuous, often changes direction and speed, but not very strong.
However, with each passing day the wind was getting stronger and stronger and finally one night I saw the instrument 197 miles (365 kilometers per hour) ...............!

On the very eve of the birth, I was winded charter has managed to Sharm El Sheikh. Most unpleasant trip! The flight is long, tedious, with the corresponding contingent of passengers. In Sharma it was disgusting. There were 29 and a sandstorm. Well, not exactly storm and pylischa incredible. Returning to Moscow in the evening I noticed a change the atmosphere over Russia. Somewhere from Rostov started chatting and moreover well talk. Repeated change of trains did not bring results.
"Sausage" stronger and stronger. It was not the usual buffeting. Over the years spent in the sky, I have learned to distinguish the shaking in the cloud, from the turbulence associated with a change in the wind. On this subject can be very long talk and talk, but that day, it became clear that the approaching something a little different. Already approaching the Moscow became clear that the landing would be "fun". The wind has changed with great amplitude, that eventually led to the departure to the second round of several boards. Has got me, got in a decent shift on the line, the benefit was still high, and light aircraft. Dacha Rudov almost take-off, allowed to maintain control of the machine. In general, villages, as I say usually landing at Vnukovo "landing at Vnukovo home safely has made." The next day flew to Sverdlovsk. And somewhere over the Nizhny Novgorod see that the wind speed just tropical! 197 miles! Such wind speeds in our latitudes, I have not yet met. It dangles from Moscow to Sverdlovsk - Mama Do not Cry! And on his return home in the morning hit the snow ... In the evening, the night went to reserve (and was just a birthday) But from the reserve drove in Sochi ... And the very history of this flight to Sochi is quite entertaining. Around 7 pm, a call from my good friend, the representative of Skye in Sochi Andrew. Congratulated me, well, everything. I called to visit. Only I stopped talking, and the bell rings, I have been on the flight ... That's the irony. Well, yesterday blizzard manifested in all its glory. Flight 145 to Kaliningrad. Everything is as usual. Beru weather flying. The weather is certainly not a fountain, as it were on the edge, but within the actual and forecast bad times. When approaching the Khrabrovo, getting full ass cucumbers bitter pill: Heavy snow showers visibility of 300 meters vertical visibility is 50 ... Kick ... Have come ... Nothing to do, continue to decline to the height of the circle ... I do not know, maybe in the celestial office had pity, or you may something else helped, but the request control measurement, get permission to approach and landing. weather improved to a minimum. He sat down, and immediately began Srul ... Snow tumbled down such that the machine was not visible support ... While Andrey (copilot) dealt plane, I ran to the ADP, a decision. Watching the weather in Moscow, and I feel that everything is the most fun is yet to come. But how? People need to Moscow. The weather is such that in principle it is possible to fly, but fraught leave a spare. Yet I dare to take off. I see no reason to wait, because if we do not cure, there is no cure until the next day, as soon enter into force mode (the airport is closed) and then end the working time of the crew. In general, came to Moscow for 1.35 an hour and still hung in the waiting area, appease passengers tales about rabbit, bear and other inhabitants of the suburban forests ... Sel ... To say that at Vnukovo was an ass, is to say nothing. Zarulivaet through the snowdrifts ... Oh Merry life!
Today SOCA night in Tyumen. Again, I hope, I hope, I hope ... I hope the Chancellor of heaven, but mostly on the course ...

In Egypt it carries not only passengers, but also the trucks to run hither and often. This IL-76 was going there too.

And this basurmanina met on the way back, somewhere over Jordan ...

the sky over Rostov ...

And the sky was a departure in Sverdlovsk. It is clearly seen that the wind tears the tops of clouds and spinning inside the caps themselves.

So yesterday evening in the Kaliningrad ...

And at Vnukovo ...

Something is waiting for me today ...

letchikleha.livejournal.com

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting