Tow truck took the car with the baby in the cabin.

The incident occurred on Wednesday, April 22. How to tell "Fontanka" Tatiana Lukin, the owner of the car and evacuated mother of the child, at 13:40 she left her car on the street Potemkin, 7 - not far from the Consulate of Germany, where she was to pick up the visa. The car was placed in the area of ​​the sign "stop is forbidden", but the other did not have availability, and the lady decided to leave the car there

Her polutoragodovalaya daughter slept in a child seat in the back seat. Mother decided not to wake her. I must say that the rear glass "Mitsubishi Lancer" are tinted, but it's blackout - translucent, factory, and the girl was bright pink clothing (ie see the baby through the window from the street was easy, I'm sure the mother).

Ten minutes later, at 13:50, leaving the consulate, its foreign cars Lukin not found:

- Well, as I was there ... I do not know, maybe ten minutes ...

In a panic, she turned to the passers-by, which suggested a possible location of the vehicle. Half an hour later my mother was already Moiseenko, 24, which was evacuated and taken to the car. Let it at once, gave the car immediately, the girl got out of the car.

- The child was crying ... I signed protocols without looking - says Lukin.

According to the lawyer of the victim unfortunate motorists Vladimir Garnin, employees spetspolka traffic police, who took the decision to evacuate the car, and the representatives of OOO "North", which transported the car, serious violations of the Administrative Code, the decision of the city government number 759 and the SDA. He promised: civil claims for compensation for moral damage would be severe. From a legal point of view, have been violated two provisions: the protocol was drawn up without witnesses, as required by the Code of Administrative Offences, and children can not be transported on a tow truck - it prohibits paragraph 22.2 SDA.

How to evaluate the actions of the mother to keep the baby, and what implications it might occur, for example, committed it is in Europe, the lawyer did not specify. With the moral and ethical point of view, according to the victims, to take away the car wildly without even looking if there is anyone in the cabin.

The head of the association spetsstoyanok Boris Vyushkin believes that his mother received no less wild and absurd: "The glass in the car were toned. She left the car right at the bus stop. When everything turned out, she got the car right away, and the child was still asleep. As far as I know, in a conversation with the head of the parking lot she claims not expressed. It is clear that there was a nasty story, but again, it is unclear why leave the child in the car. This should not be done, at least for security reasons. And what would a car someone had entered? In addition, going to the consulate, where she knew how much it will hold up? "- Said Vyushkin.

via fontanka.ru

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting