Minimoto - it also goes!

Text and photos 9 via ozyk
_ _ _
Well, no, of course I did not discover America, I saw a mini-moto phones before, but hold in their hands, to sweep happened only yesterday. The device was brought to the service to adjust carba.

I do not know whose production is most likely a Czech BLATA, or its Chinese copy. volume of the engine 40 cubes, 3, 4 HP, 2 cycle. no suspension, all hard. in essence - two-wheeled cards. Fumbling in stock, added a couple of stickers

disc brakes with cable-operated front

and back here in this photo is visible to handle the starter starts dyrchik as chainsaw

first open the valve of a gasoline. through the ignition magnetos, as it is enabled by default. Rides on a mixture of 92 1/50 gasoline and oil for two-stroke.

to start the engine it is necessary to sit on his right hand sharply to pull the rope and left little to the gas. the main thing is not to overdo it with the gas, or you will find yourself on the ass, and get stuck in Bochin dyrchik chegonibud Lexus. centrifugal clutch - made gas - gone.

Yes guys, I have to go on a diet, I know. 100 pound carcass weight of 17 kg for the bike a significant increase, even though the yard Car I accelerated to the excision of light tears.

here is our mechanic, aka Glory "Zlabyan" looks much more harmonious.

and accelerates faster

igruha costs 25 sput.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting