Past subbotmu Irish people all over the world celebrated their national holiday, St. Patrick's Day. Besides the ethnic Irish traditional folk festivities attended by a huge number of people having to Ireland very remote. Among them was also the president of the United States, who, after a hard day in the White House looked into the nearest Irish pub.
1. President Barack Obama said St. Patrick's Day Irish mug of Guinness in an Irish pub Dubliner in Washington. Its pub was a surprise for its visitors: According to the owner of the bar, he said it five minutes before the visit.
2. Barack Obama was in the green jacket (the day of St. Patrick's supposed to dress in all green) with the inscription «VIP guests." Gathered in the bar crowd greeted the president and the proprietor gave him a mug of beer.
3. The company president made two friends, both Irish, one of which is his distant relative.
4. As the then owner of the pub Danny Coleman, the president is limited to one mug. According to him, now Obama can count on the support of millions of Americans of Irish descent - and they make up a significant portion of the electorate.
5. Among them, oddly enough, comprised the current occupant of the White House. Obama has Irish roots on his mother's side - one of his ancestors emigrated from Ireland to the United States in 1850.