Chocolate sausage (7 photos)

He writes the author, Barbara Sergeeva:
Of course, each of us with our own childhood memories are connected. I remember the narrow streets with the maples, the end of which lived in an old box big shaggy mongrel. When the parents returned from work, we took a bowl of something tasty and went to treat watchdog ...

I remember the red-haired Alenka and Pasha with ripoffs knees forever ... I remember my children's room with a cozy old yellow wallpaper ... The smell of my grandmother oladushek with raisins and, of course, insanely delicious chocolate sausage that my mother cooked only on holidays ...

Now in stores a huge selection of all kinds of sweet pastries: cookies, cakes, bagels, crackers ... I have repeatedly met in the sale and the very chocolate sausage from my childhood (as it seemed at first glance). Having bought it the first time, I was excited and tried to cut off a piece. As I feared, the taste was completely wrong. It was just a mass of chocolate pechenikovaya. ... After several unsuccessful attempts to find the most dainty of childhood, I left these attempts and went to learn my mother's old recipe.

Mom gladly supported my nostalgic mood and cooked sausage chocolate, just like before. Meanwhile, I washed down with a most tasty treat hot tea with mint, she told how she prepares her famous sausage. The recipe was very simple and not at all original. I even thought that she obtained a memorably delicious because mom added to the dough the love and tenderness .... But still I decided to record.

So, you need a pound of any cookie. Choose the most simple and cheap. It would be the best cookies without any additives. But do not buy too small, because it will have to break into pieces, and it will be uncomfortable. By the way, in order to save, you can buy pieces of pastry. They are those who remain at the bottom of the box after the sale. Such cookies are not worse, and besides, it is not necessary to break, and it costs 30 rubles per kilogram.

Take a large bowl and cookies Break it into small pieces (but do not make it into chips, the best size of the pieces - about 1 cm).

Now that the cookies prepared, start cooking chocolate "test." In a saucepan melt the 200 grams of butter, add 1 egg, 3 tablespoons of sugar and 5 tablespoons of cocoa. It remains only to pour a little bit of love, tenderness, dedication and warmth. All of this mix well and cook over low heat until the "craters".

The resulting mass should be poured into the broken biscuits. Gently mix. It turns out very delicious and tasty batter. Personally, I can never resist the temptation to eat a couple of spoonfuls of chocolate.

Then you need to lay out the dough into a plastic bag and tightly wrapped, so as to obtain something like a smoked sausage. Chocolate - it will be very sausage, biscuits and light pieces - "fat».

The resulting sausage, remove a couple of hours in the freezer.

Code pull out a treat ready, carefully cut it into slices and taste.

And to completely immerse themselves in the atmosphere of childhood, including parallel some old movie or fairy tale. For example, "The Adventures of Electronics" or "Pinocchio».

via

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting