Chocolate lipstick on sunflower oil according to a verified recipe

“Do you know what you need for a cozy evening? Chocolate fudge! I heard in the movie yesterday. But really, chocolate fudge is really versatilityIt can brighten up any, even the most cloudy day.

You can dip fruit in hot fudge, you can spread it on bread, or you can trick yourself into making a cake or pie and pour it all with chocolate. To arrange a small holiday for loved ones is not difficult!

Chocolate fudge

Today's edition. "Site" share 3 super recipes chocolate. All hostess on notice!

Recipe #1 This glaze never spills, tested by experience!

The ingredients
  • 4 tbsp cocoa
  • 12 tbsp sugar
  • 8 tbsp milk
  • 50g butter

Preparation
  1. Put sugar and cocoa in the pot. Stir it to uniformity.
  2. Pour the milk, stir. Place it on a medium fire and bring it to boil so that the sugar dissolves well.
  3. Remove from the fire after boiling. Give 3 minutes to cool and add butter. Stir it well.
  4. Leave the fudge for an hour so it thickens well.

Recipe #2 For cakes, this icing is what you need. Only to cover her baking better in two layers.

The ingredients
  • 100g chocolate
  • 20g water
  • 50g butter

Preparation
  1. Break the chocolate bar into small pieces, pour into a pot with a thick bottom. Pour water and put it on a small fire. Chocolate should melt to a liquid state.
  2. In a separate pan, paint butter, and then add it to the chocolate in small portions until you get the fudge you need consistency.
  3. Stir well and leave for 5 minutes to cool and thicken.

And this is my favorite. fudgeThat doesn't have to be boiled. The beauty of it is that it literally takes half a minute. It's based on vegetable oil.

See how the beautiful hostess Irina Belaja cooks it on her eponymous culinary channel. Detailed master class!

https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=K0DQ1qg1i_0

I also suggest you learn how to prepare boiled sugar in milk. This recipe will be a great help for all young mothers. If a child suddenly wants something sweet, you can quickly make these sweets with the help of simple and affordable products.

Chocolate lipstick according to these recipes comes out very tasty, tender, soft and fragrant. With the second recipe, by the way, you can experiment by changing the type of chocolate. I, for one, really like the fudge from milk-chocolateAnd my daughter is white.

What chocolate recipes do you know? I would love to read about your culinary experience!

Tags

See also

New and interesting