Familiarity with hookah

Knowing that many of us smoke want to acquaint you with a hookah

13 pictures.

History.

Accurate historical facts about where hookah appeared and what was its original appearance there. One thing is clear - he smoked where there was smoke. And smoking can be anything: a variety of grass, leaves and roots have medicinal or intoxicating effect. The main difference from other devices hookah smoking is that it implied a hookah a vessel into which is poured the liquid and through which the smoke from smoldering "tobacco».

Hookah smoking is considered to be an art, an ancient ritual, full of deep meaning. All this ritual is literally permeated with a distinctive oriental culture, the interest of which is increasing in European countries and in Russia.

The main feature of hookah that during smoking, the smoke passes through the water filter, which is located in the flask hookah. Water filter absorbs most of the harmful substances contained in the smoke.

Most people call this tool a hookah, but in different countries it is called "shisha" and "Gran", "Gran", "hook", etc. In the states of the Middle East by a method of smoking the hookah and is standard and very popular for centuries. This method of smoking has recently become very popular worldwide. This can be explained very easily, because many have come to prefer a comfortable and enjoyable way of hookah smoking because of the cool, fragrant, tasty and refined taste of the tobacco tar than smoking cigarettes or cigars. The popularity of the hookah has recently increased in Russia. The device hookah.

Hookah consists of:
1.Chilima
2.Shahty
3.Kolby
4.Trubki (shank)

The principle of the hookah.

Coal heats tobacco. The smoke from the tobacco passes through the mine and cooled (it should be noted that the greater the hookah, the more strongly cooled smoke). Passing through the smoke is filtered by water and gets rid of suspended particles. Cold smoke through his pipe enters the smoker.

Preparation.

Before smoking tobacco is placed in water chestnuts (Massilia) which is different from a cigarette or pipe tobacco so that it is wet. Then chilim wrapped foil in which openings are made with a needle. Tobacco for shisha with different flavors there are, but the most common - the apple, double apple, mint, strawberry. (I like most mint - universal tobacco. Smoking permitted separately and can be mixed with almost any other tobacco and an unforgettable mix) There is also a black tobacco - puts him more than from flavored. (want to try).
The most common tobaccos - Fakheri Al (Al Fakher) production of the UAE and Nahla (Nakhla) - Egypt.

Pour the water into a flask. The shaft should be immersed in 2-5 cm. It can vary, but when the depth is increased and the force with which to pull smoke.

​​

Kolb

Once we put tobacco and poured water put coal. Charcoal for hookah are bystrorazzhigayuschiesya (consist of compressed coal crumbs soaked in saltpetre) - they are easier to handle (it is easier to burn, do not need the torch, but the ignition stink)

and natural wood - they need to incite or on the stove or burner, but it's worth it. There are also Elektrougli at crazy prices, but they do not find in any city. They practically do not give CO and in theory the most harmless. (I would like to try, so we did not see in the city), some craftsmen themselves are made Elektrougli of nichrome filaments or in general of the bulbs. (What an interesting idea)

9. ignite!

Puffed!

For example, scored tobacco put coal. It's time to eat all the charm of a hookah! Inhale. Usually, the smoke appears 3-6 deep puffs. After the "lit" shisha you will feel all the flavor of tobacco.

Flushing.

Usually before (just before, not after, because laziness immediately wash) my smoking a hookah. It is next:
1. Get enough sleep tobacco from water chestnuts and carefully it my (water chestnuts)
2. As well my mine. There are a variety of brushes, but I have my plain water from the tap.
3. poured into water (or whatever) from the flask and washed it.

When washing hookah in any case can not use detergents - from them will be unwholesome flavor that will spoil all the impression of smoking.

It is not necessary to wash the hose - inside it is an iron spiral that can rust and pieces of rust when smoking will fall into the mouth.

Secrets.

1. In the flask to enhance the flavor, you can add lemon (orange or other citrus fruits).

2. Many of the flask are poured milk in addition to water. There are several options. I often turns out that the milk foam - may have to "play" with a fat content of milk. But when in the flask turns milk taste very soft and "smoothed". It is very pleasant to smoke a hookah. (I sink into the soft world of tobacco and from one realization that in a flask milk makes me feel warm and pleasant)

3. Water (or that liquid which in the flask) must be cold. For example, you can distribute the ice from the refrigerator, but go and cold water from the tap. Somewhere I heard that sometimes smoke and warm (or even hot) water, they say, is soft smoke. I do not try - usually through a cold smoke.

4. milk flask normally add cinnamon - flavor is slightly sharper. (hookah lovers will understand me)

5. In general, it is possible to experiment with the "stuffing" of the flask. If you smoke tobacco with the flavor of coffee - can be added to a flask of coffee. The fragrance will be more intense.

6. Many offer wine poured into the flask. Yes, of course the aroma of wine will be present, and even stand out tobacco, but some special effects (as from alcohol intoxication) You do not feel it. But you can try for a change.

7. You can also experiment with stronger drinks such as absinthe, but opinions diverge have tried - to someone liked it and it caught bugs, and someone was almost hangover. Try!)

8. There are double and triple chilim. They can put a different tobaccos, and get an incomparable flavor.

9. Coal should move round. With this move the tobacco will burn through evenly. The last coal is placed in the middle of water chestnuts.

Still hookah merged into my life and help him to relax and such dream or something else) This is a good "tool" to sit with friends and talk about the creation of the universe)

When smoking a hookah bought it almost every day. Then abated, but still smoke frequently. P.S. I do not smoke cigarettes.

And most importantly - do not be afraid to experiment with flavors of tobacco and liquids. After all, the only way to find your favorite flavor.

While all!) Then you can add about hookah and fruit bowl on the rings.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting