Fruit shisha

There korefan us. Powered hookah in a night club. We decided to treat fruity hookah. Gallery will be about 25. End labeled. Let's go !!!

Please take a watermelon. Cut a hole diameter of about 5 cm.

Then take a rolling pin. Begin to knead the flesh (just a play on words whatever)).

In our case, there was no rolling pin, as had done in a field. This mashed watermelon. Somewhere half of volume of liquid was poured into the bushes.

Next, take the piercing and cutting tools, and go to step 2.

Trying on a melon. We miss a glass of wine and continue

The melon is done through hole. Below diameters of about 1, 5 cm. The top diameter of about 3 cm. Purged in order to blow out all seeds.

Dirk do a through hole in grapefruit.

Try on.
PySy. Here it is, by the way, our expert))

Approximately we have seen the result. Between fruit it is laying on a pair of napkins. Allegedly, insulating air.

Another you, comrades Yapovtsy, angle.

Next step. Take the pineapple. Cut in half. Half of divide and eats. Since the second half of the bowl do.

Bottom do hole about 2 cm. With the help of toothpicks make the bottom of the bowl. There we put the choicest varieties of tobacco.

Top view.

Put mixture of tobaccos. Which put me, to be honest, I do not remember. But we will add the mint.

General view of the plant for the production of fruit hookahs))

Wrapping foil cup in two layers.

Make a hole (not hole as a hole only in the ass).

Final result.

We wrap the bowl. To heat was uniform and sufficiently strong.

Strengthened by toothpicks.

At this time, we kindle the coals. Coal use only natural, with no sulfur. Kindle house on a gas stove. You can bask in them. The heat is so real, I would say. Despite the fact that there are only four pieces.

In any case, we wrap the foil joints.

Skreplivaem design toothpicks, so under the influence of air and sveego Crimean wines do not drop it on the floor.

Make a hole for the tube dirk.

Insert tube.

Getting.

Charges coals.

The most fun - puffed. check the structure for tightness.

All. Smoke. We drink. Thank you for your attention.

The end.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting