I am alone, looking for each other ... What? .. No! I do not want! ..

Chinese woman in the "Girls Day" written announcement that is looking for a friend.
In this ad responded thousands of single men.

Thousands of singles have responded to the call Chang Men Xi'an University freshman student-electronics and technology in the city of Chengdu, Sichuan Province of China, which posted an ad "need a boyfriend."
They gathered under her balcony at the specified time, shouting the name of Chan.
Leaders of the university, where every student is responsible for 25 boys, announced March 11 the "Day of the girls."
Each of them was given a form on which she recorded their wishes, after which all leaves have been posted on the bulletin board.

Chan wrote on her form, "student-freshman can not find a friend.
I am attractive, but a bit strange and I believe in fate.
If you have a desire to get a friend, please come to my dormitory building on March 11 between 12:30 and 12:50 and shout my name.
I'll be secretly watching you, and if you show me attractive, I'll go down and meet you. "

And at noon, under the windows of a girl who was expecting the arrival of one-dvoh applicants crowded thousands of young men, but the second part of its request - to shout out loud the name of Chan - performed very few of them.
Author of this announcement was so scared of his sudden popularity, which closed in his bedroom, disappointing thus potential boyfriends.

Materials: ru.tsn.ua, quirkychina.com

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting