Brazen, cute and funny squirrel English

I really like these nimble and furry animals. In England, a lot of them and they quietly approach people to eat something delicious. In fact, those proteins, which we mainly find in England, it is not the indigenous inhabitants of the island. It imported in 1876 from the American gray squirrel. A real English, red squirrels are almost on the verge of extinction. The reason - Imported gray squirrels with the smallpox virus, which is considered fatal to red squirrels.

Now Britain is home to about 140,000 red squirrels and almost all of Scotland (75%). While gray protein has about 2, 5 million. The only encouraging fact that scientists have recently discovered that some red squirrels were able to develop a natural immunity to the virus. This may allow a special vaccine for a protein that will save them from extinction.

22 Photo © ternovskiy

But the gray squirrels have their enemies. The city is usually the pigeons, which surround hesitated (it happens!) Protein ajar her to a tree and selected food. But, most often themselves at the sight of food proteins behave quite brazenly.

If you're going to England, then, be sure to carry some cookies, nuts, etc. In this case, the protein attention you provided.

"Che in his pockets?»

Hide pechenyushkami stuffed pockets failed.
Proteins in any case leave one foot behind and if that quickly jumps, pulling claws.

Then out of the bushes came the second protein.

Katya began to feed both, and I photographed her while hearing a noise behind him.
When Kate lifted her head, her face reflected in the mirror of everything that happened behind me. We have been advancing the whole gang.

We fought to the last crumb.

What do you mean "without raisins" ?! Well let's eat!

In general, somehow got out.
A particularly well-fed proteins were found in Kew Gardens.

Here they are, "we are not local" British proteins.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting