Neighbors planted a greenhouse with cucumbers and tomatoes on our site, decided to take revenge on them

How wonderful it is to have your own home outside the city! A couple of hours in the car and you're already in your cabin in nature. This is the same pleasure Vitaly experienced when he came to his site on weekends. However, very soon he had to find out what kind of insolent neighbors sometimes meet.

Weekends outside the city Vitaly always believed that he was lucky with neighbors. Everyone was quiet and quiet, and that suited him. Vitaly himself used his land solely for recreation. To come on a free day, make meat at the stake and drink tea in nature.

Unlike the other inhabitants of the village, Vitaly did not plant anything on his land. He had neither time nor desire. One of my neighbors had it. Maria Ivanovna planted all her land with flowers, vegetables and berries. And despite the full employment of its territory, she regularly even looked at the site of Vitaly.

- Why don't you plant anything? she asked.

Vitaly answered as is. So far, there was no fence between their sections, and Vitaly had to endure discomfort from the attention of her neighbor.

One day, when he was approaching his plot, he found Maria Ivanovna walking on his land.

- Did something happen, Maria Ivanovna? he asked as he got out of the car.

- Nothing. I see you don't have anything planted here. There's so much space and I have nowhere to plant a bow. You wouldn't mind if I planted a bed, would you?

At first Vitaly didn’t even know what to say. He was distraught by the very appearance of Maria Ivanovna on his territory without his knowledge. There are other questions. He was not prepared for this and, not knowing why, replied:

- The garden is fine.

Then he came to the conclusion that he simply did not want to go into conflict. And that turned out to be a fatal mistake.

While on vacation that day, she spent the whole time in his garden. Vitaly could not relax, and the whole day of rest was wasted. Now it was obvious that Maria Ivanovna would be a daily guest at his site. What can I do? I told you to.

Soon Vitaly began his vacation. He spent two wonderful weeks at sea and even forgot to think about that onion bed. When he returned and arrived at his site on the first weekend, there was no limit to his surprise.

In addition to onions, there was already a greenhouse on its site and several more beds with tomatoes and cucumbers. It was obvious who was behind it. And Vitaly did not intend to tolerate it. Of course, he knew there were all sorts of people. But such impudent neighbors are too much.

The same day, he called a friend and asked for help with one purchase. The young men drove to the construction shop and by the end of the day the site was fenced off.

- Why did you put up a fence? asked Maria Ivanovna. - How do I get to my seedling now? Are you gonna watch her yourself?

For Vitaly, this was the last straw. At sunset, he simply assembled a greenhouse and threw it over the fence to the site of Maria Ivanovna. The neighbour has not spoken to him since.

Insolent neighbors – Did Vitaly do the right thing with Maria Ivanovna? Is it necessary to give in to persuasion to avoid conflicts? How do you handle a situation where you have impudent neighbors?

Tags

See also

New and interesting