Vynyrok - a small miracle

There in the Perm region in the area of ​​the river Kumysh Lysvensky. As it flows, it falls into the karst cavities. And after a few kilometers in a great location it appears outside. This is called Vynyrok. Place in some way unique, but if not, then at least just beautiful.
So, plunging simple belongings in a motorcycle IZH-Planeta-5 (yes, yes, my friends, we still go to such), we moved on the road.
Next foty with commentary, as I do not know, do not break, will not tell you.

1. The card is not a otskanit, use found in the internet. As you can see, there are two roads. We went through Kormovische.

Our pilot or navigator, or evo there Susanin shorter

If kormovischa road to Bole less, then more riding on the tarmac. It should be noted here that one of the best areas

Then we came across the river Talca. In this pool we caught a dozen and a bunch Galyanov hariuzov for a gain

Anyway, Evening is time on

That Vynyrok. On the hill there is a memorial cross, a reminder of the former special settlement here before. Special settlers - is like as not prisoners, but not voluntary. The exiles, in short, a forest cut down here.

That he Vynyrok. Many herbs can not see the whole scale. This top, like a simple spring.

A little further out of the bottom is also water. Pushed between stones pole - meter 3 fails. Even Bog step back terribly

Expands the camera down the right and already seeing here is a stream

A little further away is seen as adjacent "official" channel. The stream there is very little, it is only in the complete flooding

It has 100 meters of Vynyrka. Such is the river turned from the ground

This panorama of the hill downstream

Here's another view of the foot

A couple ph komaradov unknown to me, who "borrowed" a map first post
velo.perm.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=6401

Dobavleno1 in [mergetime] 1279878482 [/ mergetime]
Perhaps all. Thank

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting