How we all survived!? Children 50-60-70-80-ies dedicated!!!

If you were a kid in the 50s, 60s, 70s or 80s, looking back, it's hard to believe we managed to survive until today.

As children we rode in cars without seat belts and airbags. The ride on a cart pulled by a horse, on a warm summer day was indescribable pleasure. Our Cribs were painted in bright colors with high lead content. There was no secret caps on the bottle, the doors are often not locked, and the cabinets were not locked never. We drank water from the column on the corner, not from plastic bottles. No one could come to a head to ride a bike helmet. The horror!

For hours we were making carts and scooters with boards and bearings from the landfill, and when I first flew to the mountain, and remember that I forgot to attach the brake. After we drove into the prickly bushes a few times we have dealt with this problem. We left the house this morning and played all day, back when the street lights were lit where they were. The whole day no one could know where we are. The mobile phone was not! It is hard to imagine. We cut the hands and feet, broken bones and teeth knocked out, and nobody was sued. It had its moments. We were just guilty and no one else. Remember? We fought to the blood and bruises go, getting used to not pay attention to it.

We ate cakes, ice-cream, drank lemonade, but nobody is fat because we were always worn and played. From a bottle drank a few people, and nobody died. We didn't have game consoles, computers, 165 channels of satellite TV, CDs, cell phones, Internet, we rushed to watch the cartoon all crowd to the nearest house, after all, Vidic was not there!

But we were friends. We went out and found them. We rode bikes, let a match of the spring creeks, sitting on a bench, on a fence or in the school yard and chatted about what they wanted. When I need someone, we knocked on the door, rang the bell or just went and met with them. Remember? Without permission! Yourself! Alone in this cruel and dangerous world! Without protection! How did we survive?

We invented games with sticks and cans, we stole apples in gardens and ate cherries with stones, and bones did not germinate in our stomach. Every once signed up for soccer, hockey or volleyball, but not everyone made the team. Those who did not fall, learn to deal with disappointment. Some students were not as smart as the rest, so they were in the second year. Test and examinations are not divided into 10 levels, and evaluation included 5 points in theory, and 3 points actually. At recess, we doused each other with water from the old reusable syringes!

Our actions were our own. We were prepared for the consequences. Hiding was not for anyone. The idea that you can buy off the Cops or to hang from the army, almost non-existent. Parents of those years usually took the side of the law, can you imagine!?

This generation has spawned a huge number of people who can take risks, solve problems and create something that previously was not, simply did not exist. We had freedom of choice, right to risk and failure, responsibility, and we kind of just learned to enjoy all this. If

You are one of this generation, I congratulate you. We are fortunate that our childhood and adolescence ended before the government bought the youth freedom in exchange for commercials, mobile phones, factory of stars and cool crackers... With their common consent... For their own good...

In fact, in the world seven wonders of the world, and much more. We're used to them and sometimes do not even notice. Isn't it amazing the first Soviet aftershave? Remember? The pieces of paper?

And such a miracle, like tuning a car Moskvich-412? Remember? 5-penny coins around the perimeter of the windshield, fur steering wheel and epoxy the gear lever with a rose and, naturally, a police cap on the rear window.

A gum from the pants — it's also a miracle! Because it perfectly holds panties, and stockings and mittens!

A pie with jam — is not a miracle? You never know which side will come out jam!

Another inexplicable miracle — lift, please hand those who had a normal teacher... and not an alien?

And such a miracle, the bag with the meat over the window? Remember: to get useful — dumplings fell!

And this wonderful mother's divorce: "I'll buy now, but it's your birthday"?!

Or here's this magic phrase grandmother goodbye: "Only banks return!

A refrigerator ZIL remember, that with such a pen? It's a one-armed bandit! Pull the handle — sypyatsya banks.

And, by the way that still lies in the refrigerator in a side door? No, not eggs. And not ketchup. On the side of the door lie... drugs!

Free medicine is also a miracle. The doctor one, and two queues — one for coupons, and the second record. And the third was — "I just ask!"

Yes, how many of them were, these wonders of the world...

A small window from the kitchen to the bathroom — what is there to see, explain?

Shoe spoon-horse...

Tooth powder cleans the teeth and silver...

Manneken Pis on the toilet door...

The TV "the ruby" — take a pliers and fence-fence-fence!

Swim with anchors... remember?!

Milk in triangular packages!

And you say: "the Seven wonders of the world!"

We used a lot to do this is now, and in a head will not want to do. Moreover, if you ever do today that was doing all the time — you will not understand, but they can be crazy to accept.

Well, for example, remember the water dispensers. There was still a glass faceted one at all. Today, anyone and would never drink from a common Cup! (Today it would be stolen within five seconds after the machine, exactly three seconds before I take the machine itself...) And earlier because everyone drank from these glasses... the Usual thing! And nobody was afraid to pick up any infection...

By the way, these glasses used for their cases to be the local drunks. And imagine, just imagine it — they RETURN the Cup in place! Don't believe? And then — the usual thing!

And in the city buses was the cashier with the tickets for 5 cents. And all honestly threw their money and tore a ticket. Conscience — the best controller.

And the people hanging the sheet on the wall, turn off the light and muttering something under his breath in the dark? Sect? No, the usual thing!

Previously, each house held a ceremony, which was called — hold your breath — Filmstrip! Remember this miracle?! Who now runs the projector slides?

Smoke belching acrid smell throughout the apartment. Such tablet with inscriptions. What do you imagine? Indian high priest aramonetrigal? Actually it is you-Zhi-ha-nie. A common thing! Millions of Soviet children burned cards mothers on March 8 — Mommy, congratulations on international women's day. I wish you a peaceful sky over your head, and your son — a Bicycle...

And all were in the bathroom and on the toilet seat is lowered, and in the dark — and light there is only the red light... Guess? The usual thing — print photos. All of our lives in these black and white photographs, printed with his own hands, and not soulless guy from Kodak...

Well, you remember what fixer?

Girls, do you remember the rubber bands? Surprisingly, not a single kid in the world knows the rules of this game!

A collection of waste paper at school? Still tormented by the question — why? And then I'm my father's entire archive of Playboy back carried. And I did for it was not!

Only mother wondered what this father was so meticulously check my homework?!

Passed about 40 milk-kefir bottles to buy 1 piece of gum "Laser"... and there was a Tip&Top gum... And our coffee and strawberry are generally not valued, because there is no ear..

And at recess everyone played the game, turning the ear, a blow of the hand on him.

And shoes Skorokhod, anthem at seven in the morning, a mandatory form in the school and the Octobrist badge, so beautiful, with a young Lenin...

What about cheburechnaya near the ice there is no point to speak, its all I remember..

And in! Daily queues in shops for bread, and dtsat times a long queue behind some syrup, which was issued purely in proportion came of this purchase people. Purchase items with coupons in the 44th was even a nook for this.

And even the theme. When we visited my grandmother in the village, we always went to the shops. and for some reason there was always more variety of products..

And a bunch of Chinese rags with train brands like "Abibas", "Roobok and tape recorders of the marks "Sany" and "Panasound"

and yet there were no diapers, the latest toys. Was skin belts worn on top of each other and played horses and white stockings which went to kindergarten boys and girls. Were friendly neighbors on the landing, mom was quietly let children walk without fear that they will be stolen. And without any bells and whistles of civilization we have cultivated a worthy generation. And most importantly right now, all somewhere in a hurry, even on weekends. But where? Why? No one will answer, because once... in a hurry...

Yes... there was a time... ))

Yes, we were the one and that's the way we were:

1. by mistake, you type your password and system access on the microwave

2. you have a list of 15 numbers to contact his family, which consists of 3 people

3. you send e-mail to his colleague sitting in the next room

4.you lost contact with your friends or family because they don't have e-mail addresses

5. after work you go home and answer the phone like you're still at work

7. you fall into a state of panic if I left the house without a mobile phone, and you return for it

8. you Wake up in the morning and the first thing you do is connect to the Internet even before you drink coffee

9. are you going to turn your head sideways to smile: — )

10. now you read this text, you agree with him and smile

11. worse, you already know whom you will send this message

12. you're too infatuated to see that number 6 is not on that list

13. it took you only a second to run again for the Message and verify that the number 6 does not. published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: samlib.ru/l/lebedew_andrej_wiktorowich/pokoleniu_50-80x_posvyashaetsya-1.shtml

Tags

See also

New and interesting