How we survived at all ?! Babies 50-60-70-80h dedicated!

As a child, we drove in cars without seat belts and airbags. The ride on a cart pulled by a horse, was inexpressible pleasure on a warm summer day. Our cribs were painted in bright colors with a high lead content. There was no secret caps on the bottle, the doors are often locked, and the cabinets were not locked ever. We drank water from the column at the corner, instead of plastic bottles. No one could come to mind to ride a bike in a helmet. The horror!

For hours we were making carts and scooters from the boards and bearings from the landfill, and when I first flew from the mountain, and remember that you forgot to attach the brake. Once we drove into the prickly bushes a few times, we have dealt with this problem. We left the house in the morning and play all day, back when the street lights were lit where they were. All day long no one could find out where we are. Mobile phones were not! It is hard to imagine. We cut the hands and feet, broke bones and teeth knocked out, and no one no one else filed in court. Sometimes all. Blame was just us and nobody else. Remember? We fought to the blood and went to the bruises, getting used to not pay attention to it.

We ate cakes, ice cream, drinking lemonade, but none of this does not tolstel, because all the time we were worn and played. One bottle drank a few people, and none of it is not dead. We did not have video game consoles, computers, 165 channels of satellite TV, CDs, cell phones, the Internet, we swept the whole crowd watching a cartoon in a nearby house, because Vidic was not there!

But we were friends. We went out and found them. We rode bikes, let a match on spring creeks, sitting on the bench, on the fence or in the school yard and talked about what they wanted. When we had someone needs, we knocked on the door, rang the bell, or just went and met with them. Remember? Without demand! Themselves! Some people in this cruel and dangerous world! Without protection! How do we survive?

We invented games with sticks and cans, we stole apples in gardens and ate cherries with pits, and pits do not germinate in our stomach. Every once signed up for football, hockey or volleyball, but not everyone made the team. Those who were not included, have learned to cope with disappointment. Some students were not as smart as others, so they were in the second year. Test and examinations are not divided into 10 levels, and evaluation included 5 points theoretically, and 3 points in fact. At recess, we poured water on each other from old reusable syringes!

Our actions were our own. We were prepared for the consequences. Hiding was not for anyone. The concepts that you can buy off the cops or the slope of the army, is practically non-existent. Parents of those years usually sided with the law, can you imagine !?

This generation has given rise to a huge number of people who can take risks, solve problems and create something that before was not, simply did not exist. We had the freedom to choose, the right to risk and failure, responsibility, and we kind of just learned how to use it all. If

Are you one of this generation, I congratulate you. We are fortunate that our childhood and adolescence ended before the government bought the youth exchange for the freedom of the rollers, mobile phones, factory of stars and great crunches ... With their general agreement ... for their own good ...

In fact, no seven wonders of the world, and much more. Just we are used to them, and sometimes do not even notice. Is not it a miracle first Soviet agent after shaving? Remember? Pieces of paper?

And such a miracle, like tuning a car Moskvich-412? Remember? 5-penny coins on the perimeter of the windshield, a fur steering wheel, shift knob epoxy with a rose and, naturally, police cap on the rear window.

A gum from cowards - it's also a miracle! After all, it is perfectly holds as cowards and stockings and mittens!

Pie with jam - Is not it a miracle? You never know which side will come out jam!

Another inexplicable miracle - raise your hands those who had a normal labor teacher ... and not an alien

? And such a miracle, string bag with the meat of the window leaf? Remember, to get useful - dumplings fell

! But it's a wonderful mother's divorce: "I buy you now, but it's your birthday» ?!

Or this magic phrase grandmother farewell: "Only banks return!»

A refrigerator ZIL remember, that with such a pen? This is a one-armed bandit! Pull the handle - sypyatsya banks

. And, by the way, that is still lying in refrigerators on the door on the side? No, eggs. And no ketchup. On the side of the door lie ... drugs!

Free medicine - it is also a miracle. One doctor and two queues - one for coupons, and the second record. And the third was - "I just ask!»

Yes, how many they were, these wonders of the world ...

A small window from the kitchen to the bathroom - what's there to see, explain

? Shoehorn-horse ...

Tooth powder - like teeth brushing and silver ...

Manneken Pis on the toilet door ...

TV "Ruby" - you take pliers and fence-fence-fence

! Swim with anchors ... remember ?!

Milk in a triangular packages!

And you say: "Seven Wonders of the World!»

We used to do a lot of things this is now and would never climb up to do. Furthermore, today if you ever do something that was doing all the time - you do not understand, or may take for a madman

. Well, for example, remember water dispensers. There was even a glass faceted - one at all. Today, anyone and would never drink from a common cup! (Today it is stolen within five seconds after setting the machine, exactly three seconds before he dragged off and machine ...) And before because all of these drinking glasses ... The usual thing! And because no one was afraid to pick up any infection ...

By the way, these glasses were used for their affairs, local drunks. And, imagine, just imagine it - they return to the place of the glass! Do not believe me? And then - a common occurrence

! And in the city buses were box office with tickets for 5 cents. And honestly throwing back their money and torn ticket. Conscience - the best controller

. And the people hanging the sheet on the wall, turn off the light and muttering something under his breath in the dark? Sect? No, the usual thing!

Before every home ceremony was held, which was called - hold your breath - filmstrip! Remember this is a miracle ?! Who is working projector of slides?

Smoke belching, acrid smell throughout the apartment. A board with such inscriptions. What do you imagine? Indian high priest Aramonetrigal? In fact, it's you, Ms. n-set. The usual thing! Millions of Soviet children burnt cards mothers on March 8 - Mom, congratulations on the International Women's Day. I wish you a peaceful sky over your head, and your son - a bicycle ...

And all were in the bathroom, and on the lowered toilet seat, and in the dark - and light there is only red lantern ... Guess? The usual thing - print photos. Our whole life in these black and white photographs, printed with their own hands, rather than heartless uncle from Kodak ...

Well, you remember what the fixer?

Girls, do you remember rezinochki? Surprisingly, none of the boy in the world does not know the rules of this game!

A collection of waste paper in the school? Still tormented by the question - why? And then I did all my father's archive logs to get carried. And nothing for me it was not!

Only mom wondered what this father became so meticulously checked my homework ?!

Passed 40 dairy kefir bottles to buy 1 cud «Laser» ... Opensource projects, eh ... and was still Tip & amp; Top gum ... And our coffee and strawberry generally not appreciated, because there was no pads ..

And even during the breaks everyone played the game, turning inserts, strike hands on them.

A more boots Skorokhod, anthem at seven in the morning, a compulsory form of school and oktyabrёnka icon, a beautiful, young Lenin with ...

Well about Cheburechnaya have ice then it makes no sense to say, we all remember her ..

And in! Daily queues in shops for bread, and dtsat times longer than the queue for some syrup that was issued strictly in proportion who had come for the people of this purchase. Shopping rationed goods in the 44th was even a nook for that.

And yet the topic. When we came to his grandmother in the village, I always went to the shops. and why - there was always a large selection of different items ..

And still a heap of rags with the Chinese type «Abibas» brands trains, «Roobok» and tape marks «Sany» and «Panasound»

and yet there was no diapers, trendy toys. They were skin belts are worn at each other and playing horses, white socks that go to kindergarten boys and girls. There were friendly neighbors on the landing, my mother quietly let children walk without fear that they will be stolen. And without any frills of civilization worthy of us have grown up generation. The most important thing now, all somewhere in a hurry, even on weekends. And where to? What for? No one to answer because there is no time ... hurry ...

Yes ... there was a time ...))

Yes, we were just, but the way we started:

1. by mistake, you type your password on the microwave system access

2. you have a list of 15 numbers to get in touch with his family, which consists of 3 people

3. you send e-mail to his colleague that he was sitting in the next room

4.ty lost contact with his friends or family, because they do not have e-mail addresses

5. After you go home the day and answer the phone as if you are still at work

7. You fall into a state of panic, if you left the house without a mobile phone, and you come back for him

8. You wake up in the morning and the first thing you do - connect to the Internet, even before you drink coffee

9. You bow my head to the side to smile: -)

10. Now you are reading this text, you agree with him and smile

11. Even worse, you already know who you pereshlesh this message

12. You're too keen to note that the number 6 on the list is absent

13. You just needed a second to run again for the message and make sure that the number 6 is really there.

: Vospitaj.com

Loading ... Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting