She died a month after the wedding ... 10 minutes after the Funeral Husband wrote this epistle

Megan Baker (Meghan Baker) and Adam Uorner (Adam Warner) were truly the perfect couple. All girlfriend Megan sincerely envied her because she lived with her beloved one soul.

Unfortunately, the happiness was short-lived women. When she was 28 years old, the doctors was diagnosed - with breast cancer ... However, Megan did not give up and tried to live a full life

. A year after the discovery of the disease she began blogging, which describes in detail his struggle with cancer. Megan was filled with optimism and left encouraging record, even after chemotherapy and mastectomies.

One of the entries on the page Megan particularly stood out among the rest. It was a list of 30 things she wanted to do in his life. In particular, she wanted to learn to play a musical instrument, planned to help disadvantaged children, like to travel the world and stay at least five countries.

The first number of the list item was listed: "To marry Adam." After all, on the eve of favorite I made her an offer! Even knowing about the serious illness Megan, Adam did not cast her in a difficult moment. He set the girl his strong man's shoulder, and decided to live with her in sorrow and in joy.

Sadly, but Megan did not have time to implement the remaining items of your list in life. For a month after the wedding, she was gone ...

Immediately after the funeral, Adam opened her blog. He informed about the loss of friends Megan and swore that he would finish the job by her to-do list.

«Megan will forever remain in my heart. She accompanies me everywhere invisibly. So with me it can make our plans, "- he wrote Adam

Soon after the story became public. Many information resources to make a report about the life of Adam. However, he does not think that has done something outstanding. "It's the least I could do for her Megan. I hope that she is watching me from the sky and feel the same as me ", - the man said in an interview

Adam's act clearly shows that true love exists. If you also touched the story, be sure to share it with your friends.

: Ofigenno.cc

Loading ... Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting