Little wandering Japanese man

Today, after finishing the work, driving home along the avenue Mindaugas (it is used. Embankment of Victory). I see in front of the cyclist presses the pedal with lots of all kinds of bags and rucksacks, hung on his device. And behind, hanging on a flagpole flag of the rising sun ... add move, he overtook and stopped, grabbed the camera, click once had. Waved traveler, he slowed down and stopped. It turned out the man putshestvuet cycling around the world, no more, no less. Left half a year ago from his native city of Fukuoka, crossed South Korea, China, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Iran, Turkey. In Lithuania today entered Poland.

Asked where spend the night, he said that the hostels, but where this Kaunas knows. Invited guests, lisaped with all my personal belongings were loaded into the vehicle has arrived at my residence. Biting than a refrigerator sent (stocks and my guest). He is everything "tsut-tsut" understands Russian. He offered coffee / tea, black or green? "Tsyay, tsёrny!" Replied the guest ...

Just below me the city department of the largest Lithuanian newspaper Lietuvos rytas (b. "Komsomolskaya Pravda"). Right from the balcony called a friend of the journalist, who ran "a watering can and a notebook," with the great Japanese poschёlkal on our Main Street (I live on the main street of Kaunas, Laisves alley). Who sleeps, then tomorrow in Riga Finland, Nordkapp, Spain, Morocco, and then (attention!) Cape of Good Hope, Egypt. "And then I do not know, may be home to the Fukuoka ...»

12 ph via vasisualij

He is 26, lives with roditelyamya in Fukuoka, runs on zvode simple worker. All that earns, spends on bike tours. I traveled to Australia, and now decided to conquer Eurasia. The journey began with South Korea, from where the ship crossed into China, crossed it to the city of Urumqi, capital of Sinzyan Uygur Autonomous Region. Then there were all the former Central Asian republics, Iran, Armenia, Turkey. From Turkey - to Odessa, then to Eastern Europe, Lithuania got through Poland. They spoke in English, which I know very badly. And to understand the bird and did the Japanese say it was difficult. Surprisingly, Taku knew Russian, and even spoke a little. He said that he learned while wandering through Central Asia, Armenia and Ukraine. Rides and a half years, drove 22,000 kilometers, and it costs amounted to about 10 thousand euros ...
The future plans of the guest was Riga, Tallinn. Finland and finish at the North Cape, the Northern tip of Europe. After going through Spain to Morocco, then to Egypt, crossing Africa to the Cape of Good Hope. He had a little home computers, such as netbooks. Taku instantly connect to any Internet network, until late at night writing something in the Japanese equivalent of Facebook, wrote their characters - no one knows ...
Come stroll through vechereyuschemu city, we met a friend of the poet Gintaras Patatskasa with his wife, also a poet. In the old city went into a cafe "Sklyautas" (Arch), where they like to gather artists and other bohemians (just met here was returning poet). I asked guests what to order. He chose a dark beer and asked any national dishes. He took a cold soup and stew with potatoes in a clay pot, like ... When sat on the banks of the Niemen, at the newly built terrace in the evening to the sounds of loud music and canned beer gathered crowd of young ...
Early in the morning Taku pulled out my bus, where he spent the night, his bicycle, strapped his bags, rucksacks and rode on the footpath in the direction of Riga ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting