Toning - a sign of the authorities?

This year, the Russian State Duma adopted amendments to the Code of Administrative Offences, which increase penalties for violation of traffic rules. In particular, the increased amount of the penalties for driving with no tint of guests from 100 to 500 rubles.

Today, September 23, 2010 entered into force on Technical Regulations on Safety of Wheeled Vehicles and the amendments to the Code of Administrative Violations of these changes.

In this regard, I withdrew from the advance of the front glass of the car dubbing film. But then I have a question: Do the members of the new law do? As well as all the other representatives of the authorities and officials.

With this question I visited the parking lot at the State Duma, the Federation Council, the General Prosecutor's Office, the Presidential Administration, the Government of the Moscow Region and ATS "Tver».

Alas, I have not seen pleased ...

13 photos via ternovskiy

First stop - Parking in front of the State Duma.

Under the windshield reminder that this car - deputy.

In fairness it should be noted that about half of the machines still rastonirovanny. The Federation Council.

Three handsome man at the entrance to the General Prosecutor's Office. Ai-ya-yay!

Under glass - pass the General Prosecutor's Office.

And here is the neighborhood with a lot of power ATS "Tver". We certainly do not know, whose cars are parked at the main entrance to the police station. Can someone come to visit in the morning and got to the VIP seats?

Next stop - the Presidential Administration, the Government of the Moscow region.

Alas, here I also have no way pleased.

But with cars FSO Russia I do not even know. Maybe it is better for the service and that no one could properly aim. In general, rastonirovannyh FSO cars I saw.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting